Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Indianapolis Roofer Recommendations

Indianapolis Roofer Recommendations

So when we bought the house 5 years ago, the roofing company said the roof was about done. I suppose we shouldn't complain then that we have to replace it now.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a roofer? Anything I should look for? Has anyone used the metal roofs and/or solar roofs?

Thanks for the the help.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Honest I can't say it any better than Hoosier Red did in his post, he sums it up basically perfectly.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Indianapolis Roofer Recommendations

We had to have roof work done about 5 years ago, but I'll be darned if I can remember who did the work for us. I'll look back through our checks and see who we hired. We live in Westfield, so not sure if they were primarily a northside company or not.
    ...the 2-2 to Woodsen and here it comes...and it is swung on and missed! And Tom Browning has pitched a perfect game! Twenty-seven outs in a row, and he is being mobbed by his teammates, just to the thirdbase side of the mound.

Turn Off Ads?