Turn Off Ads?
Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 Ohio State Football - What is next?

Re: 2011 Ohio State Football - What is next?

That was an inspired half of football. Ohio State should win this game. They can run all they want and are better in the trenches. So I'm sure they will have at least two stupid turnovers and give up another big special teams plays in the second half.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Turnovers and special teams are hurting the Big Ten teams in all the games right now. Nebraska is moving the ball easily on SC and seems to turn it over or do something stupid when they're ready to score. GA had a 90 yard punt return right before halftime as well against MSU.

Man, Miller needs to get out of the pocket. They need to call plays designed to get him out of it. Way too much straight drop back for him.
    Last edited by MWM; 01-02-2012 at 02:57 PM.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

These Buckeyes are terrible and have no business in a bowl game.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

And there is the special teams td right after a questionable hold kills a drive

Good lord, can the special teams be any worse?

And roll Miller out. Drop back passes are killing them.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

They've had over a month and they look completely unprepared. Yes, this coaching staff is in WAY over their heads.

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post
    They've had over a month and they look completely unprepared. Yes, this coaching staff is in WAY over their heads.
    This is like the reverse of the 2009 wisconsin game. Totally out played the other team but giving up special teams and penalties.

Yeah. Florida has made half time adjustments and OSU has no answer.

It's been a weird day all the way around. South Carolina scored 2 points on a blocked extra point return. They then scored on a hail mary before halftime. They've been mostly shut down otherwise. FL has two special teams TDs, and GA has a 90 yard punt return that was one of the worst covered I've ever seen. Special teams is the easy stuff that any good program should get right.

This is laughable. I don't even know why I'm watching. OSU is awful, but I think FL is even more awful. A true battle of futility.

LOL, on that flanker screen that they saw coming, even I saw it coming. Hall was lined up a full yard behind the the slot receiver.

I don't think OSU has outplayed FL at all. I just don't think either team has shown much of anything. FL hasn't made mistakes and so has kind of outplayed OSU by default.

I know one thing. This is one of the ugliest, most boring bowl games I've ever seen.

What a stone age offense. I can't watch this any more. What's on HGTV?

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    What a stone age offense. I can't watch this any more. What's on HGTV?
    Heck, I'd rather watch the home shopping network.

You'd think with a month to prepare after having a full season of watching this, they'd have made SOME improvements. But this might be their worst game of the year. Muschamp must be over there laughing thinking this is the easiest win he's ever had.

OSU actually looked good running between the tackles. Don't know why they went away from it.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat13 View Post
    OSU actually looked good running between the tackles. Don't know why they went away from it.
    Got behind two touchdowns

Turn Off Ads?