Turn Off Ads?
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread: 2011 Ohio State Football - What is next?

Re: 2011 Ohio State Football - What is next?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    He was not arrested.
    No, he wasn't. But he was hanging out with his pot smoking cousin. He's hanging out with him for a reason, if you ask me.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by cincrazy View Post
    No, he wasn't. But he was hanging out with his pot smoking cousin. He's hanging out with him for a reason, if you ask me.
    Two of my roommates in college were pot smokers. One it turns out was a weed while the other one is very successful today.

I think he should be suspended and have to earn his way back on the team. However I am not going to pass judgement on a 18 year old caught with a little wacky tobacco.

Quote Originally Posted by bucksfan2 View Post
    Two of my roommates in college were pot smokers. One it turns out was a weed while the other one is very successful today.

I think he should be suspended and have to earn his way back on the team. However I am not going to pass judgement on a 18 year old caught with a little wacky tobacco.
    One of your roommates was a weed? I hate to ask what drugs you were doing!

Quote Originally Posted by bucksfan2 View Post

I wasn't trying to demonize the kid. My best friend in college smoked week. He's now through law school and working for a prominent bank in Columbus.

With that being said, I owe Dunn an apology. He passed a drug test, and clearly isn't smoking it, even if it was in the car he was driving.

Quote Originally Posted by cincrazy View Post
    I wasn't trying to demonize the kid. My best friend in college smoked week. He's now through law school and working for a prominent bank in Columbus.

With that being said, I owe Dunn an apology. He passed a drug test, and clearly isn't smoking it, even if it was in the car he was driving.
    One of my buddies was a pretty big pot smoker in college and passed a drug test to get a job at Honda My roommate that I was refering to earlier probably kept enough weed at our apartment to get arrested with intent to distribute. Did that mean that the other 4 roommates were no goods and should have been kicked out of college?

Dunn needs to earn his way back into the good graces of OSU. Passing a drug test is step one.

Turn Off Ads?