Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kim Kardashian files for divorce

Re: Kim Kardashian files for divorce

Turn your man card for even clicking on this thread.

OOPS.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by RFS62 View Post
    Wow. What a shock.

If those two crazy kids can't make it, what hope is there for any of us.

It's like every other Hollywood Marriage. A scam and a public relations boom. Whats sadder is that people actually care what people like the Kardashians, Hilton Sisters, etc actually do. Not famous for any other reason than luck of birth.
    Quote Originally Posted by moewan View Post
    Barmaid to patron "Sir you are slurring, I am going to have to cut you off"

Patron to barmaid "I'm not slurring, I'm speaking in cursive"

-The Insider-

I mean, Kim Kardashian is hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    I pray to God you didn't have a pool at work on that. You could just turn in your man card if that's true.
    LOL

I actually know very little about here, and a vast majority of the "Entertainment Tonight" and TMZ crowd. I actually asked someone at work yesterday where this girl ever came from (got her start)? I didn't even know her deceased Dad was a lawyer involved in the O.J. trial. I just don't follow this stuff. LOL

She's just another spoiled and shallow Hollywood brat as far as I'm concerned.
    "panic" only comes from having real expectations

La Dolce Vita

kardashian kiddies could be described as reality show/twitter entrepreneurs..evidently, made a bundle of moneyfrom the notion.

just saw their mom, kris jenner, on "the view". she said kim just realized she made a mistake and needed to get out of the marriage, and they hadn't really made any money, blalblabla...

besides their father being robert kardashian an oj lawyer), i knew nothing about them and didn't realize their mother is married to bruce jenner. she was a very close friend of nicole brown simpson', and both of her husbands were close friends w/ oj.
    Last edited by Sweetstop; 11-02-2011 at 12:05 PM.
    teach tolerance.

They call me "chef"

I think Kim actually got her start as an actress in a small indie film called "Superstar".
    Cincinnati Reds 2014 W-L Record: 76.6-85.4*

Cincinnati Reds 2015 W-L Record: TBA

*UPDATED: 2/11/2014

Turn Off Ads?