Turn Off Ads?

Thread: An Evening with Pete Rose

An Evening with Pete Rose

Coming to a town near you. I loved Pete growing up. While I would like to hear him talk, I'm not spending $225 to do so. Assuming he packs the house at 300 people, that almost $68k. Nice little payday after you pay the venue and your minions. He's doing 5 this month.

http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/Sal...1654016:337598
    "Trying is the first step towards failure." Homer Simpson

"I wasn't looking too good but I was feeling real well." Keith Richards

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Nerdvana Annihilation

Re: An Evening with Pete Rose

Wow, looks like it would be an awesome event to attend. $225.00 is a little hefty to be asking for. Granted you do get a signed bat and a picture and some "additional" gifts.

Thats not all that bad considering you get a signed bat, picture with him, food, etc wonder what the other stuff will be. Not saying I would pay it, but there certainly are 300 people who would and coinsider it a great deal.
    I have seen stars not at his level charge more for that for an autograph through private signings where you have to supply the item and dont even get to see or meet him.
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

That money should more than cover the amount a dentist is saying he (Pete) stiffed him on. Ha ha. (It was on TMZ.com the other day)

I would like to ask Pete Rose about Nick Esasky

Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    Thats not all that bad considering you get a signed bat, picture with him, food, etc wonder what the other stuff will be. Not saying I would pay it, but there certainly are 300 people who would and coinsider it a great deal.
    I have seen stars not at his level charge more for that for an autograph through private signings where you have to supply the item and dont even get to see or meet him.
    Do they provide the bat?

^ I read it as that way, specified receive a signed bat.
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Turn Off Ads?