Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rosenthal: Marlins have made "substantial offer" to Albert Pujols

Re: Rosenthal: Marlins have made "substantial offer" to Albert Pujols

Keep in mind that there is no state income tax in Florida. I'm sure that factors in as well.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    Keep in mind that there is no state income tax in Florida. I'm sure that factors in as well.
    Good point.

Remember that Tony Larussa is gone too.

Pujols might consider it time to move on too.

Well that's why many players live in Florida but they can still live in Florida and not have to play for the Marlins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    Well that's why many players live in Florida but they can still live in Florida and not have to play for the Marlins.
    Aren't taxes still taken out of the state that they work in though? I know when I lived in Kentucky and worked in Ohio, I had to pay taxes to both states.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar

Aren't taxes still taken out of the state that they work in though? I know when I lived in Kentucky and worked in Ohio, I had to pay taxes to both states.
    This is a huge complicated problem. Derek Jeter had an issue with NY State tax authorities.

This from the NY times in 2008

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

http://dalmady.blogspot.com

Turn Off Ads?