Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Help with team (non redszone league)

Gus

Help with team (non redszone league)

Two trade proposals I need your opinion on for my league:
    1) Trade Odalis Perez and get Pat Burrell
    2) Trade Austin Kearns for Juan Gonzalez, I'm sure I'll get
    roasted on this site for even considering this one.

What do you think? Juan is suppose to be healthy this year and I believe he's a potential free agaent next year, does he have anything left in the tank?

My current roster (Only 8 teams in the league):
    SP-Randy Johnson RP- Urbina
    SP-Roy Oswalt RP- Julio
    SP-Roy Halladay RP- Foulke
    SP-Wade Miller Bench- Beckett
    SP- Mark Prior Bench-Fossum
    SP-Odalis Perez
    1B-Pujols
    2B-Spivey
    SS-A. Boone
    3B- Glaus (hope the wrist is o.k.)
    IF-Aubrey Huff
    OF-Manny Ramirez
    OF-Dunn
    OF-Kearns
    OF-Preston Wilson
    Bench-Alfonzo
    Bench-Encarnacion
    Bench- Possibly picked up Erubiel Durazo of waivers, dumping Vina

I'm loaded on starting pitchers but have 1400 innings to work with for the league. Would like to get Burrell or someone with power in the OF to go with Ramirez and Dunn.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Perez for Burrell is a great deal for you. Take it before they change their mind.

As for Kearns for Gonzalez, I would pass on that one, If Gonzalez is healthy all year, he might put up better numbers than Kearns, but I think that is a big if, and I do not tink that Kearns will have bad numbers this year anyway. Plus, you get to root for a Red as opposed to a Ranger.

Turn Off Ads?