Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Whats the deal? Jim Bowden work for the twins now or something?

Whats the deal? Jim Bowden work for the twins now or something?

This is very reminiscent of Bowden's days with the Nats... its as if anybody that used to be a Red is suddenly very attractive to the Twins. So far this offseason they have signed

Phil Dumatrait
    Jared Burton
    Matt Maloney
    Daryl Thompson

kinda strange........

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Whats the deal? Jim Bowden work for the twins now or something?

Well not Bowden but Wayne K.

Well yeah, I should have pointed out that I was aware that Krivsky was there. I just thought Wayne was smarter than that. I mean look at what a smashing success Jimbo was in Washington by employing so many retread Reds.

Yet the only one on that list that can really be even considered a major contributor to the Reds (and more than likely the 2012 Twins) is Burton, and maybe Maloney. When you look at Bowden's Ex-Red Nationals, there were a slew of them.

Either way, is it really that big a deal?
    ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’ Matthew 25:40

Turn Off Ads?