Turn Off Ads?
Page 16 of 66 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 Bengals Discussion Part II

Re: 2011 Bengals Discussion Part II

Quote Originally Posted by Stray View Post
    So yeah, we are gonna have to beat Arizona, St. Louis, and Houston.

That gets us to 10, and then lets hope the Broncos can't post 10. That gets us in.
    Keep in mind, they could lose one of those games and beat Baltimore to get to 10. First, Baltimore is not beatable on the road. Second, they could very well have they division/playoffs wrapped up by then, so they may not eve be trying to win.

Of course, the fact that this team can't really practice in December doesn't really help them win these late-season games.

2. Turn Off Ads?

The Ravens and Steelers are not undefeated, even the best teams lose games. If you want to be considered as a legit playoff team, you ought to be able to win 1 out of 3 games against the teams ahead of you.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Quote Originally Posted by top6 View Post
    Keep in mind, they could lose one of those games and beat Baltimore to get to 10. First, Baltimore is not beatable on the road. Second, they could very well have they division/playoffs wrapped up by then, so they may not eve be trying to win.

Of course, the fact that this team can't really practice in December doesn't really help them win these late-season games.
    Yeah I really think 10 is the magic number. What's more troubling to me is that our defense has so many injuries they aren't even close to what they were earlier in the year.

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post
    The Ravens and Steelers are not undefeated, even the best teams lose games. If you want to be considered as a legit playoff team, you ought to be able to win 1 out of 3 games against the teams ahead of you.
    Who cares if they are considered a "legit" playoff team if they make the playoffs?

This wasn't that big of a game. The next 4 games are, as the simply have to win 3 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post
    Haha I guess that kinda stuff doesn't matter to me. I don't care if people think we're legit or not, I just want to get into the playoffs. Whether we mow everyone down or back our way in makes no difference to me at all.

Dalton benched

No reason to let him take anymore hits in this game. I'd be mad if we left him out there.

Good move for safety reasons, as Dalton was about to get killed.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

Denver is down one point against Minnesota and Washington is tied with the Jets.

Let's be real here, the teams we're going to be competing against for that final WC spot aren't exactly dream teams.

Bengals getting into the playoffs might actually put some heat on Cast and Walt to do something.

Looking like Denver and the JEts are both going to win.

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

Denver's defen -- I mean Tebow -- wins it again!

Bengals need to win 3 of there next 4. Houston, St Louis, Arizona, and Baltimore are their opponents with 3 0f these games at home. I can see going 2-2 with losses to Houston and Baltimore but I have a feeling 10 wins gets them into the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by KoryMac5 View Post
    Bengals need to win 3 of there next 4. Houston, St Louis, Arizona, and Baltimore are their opponents with 3 0f these games at home. I can see going 2-2 with losses to Houston and Baltimore but I have a feeling 10 wins gets them into the playoffs.
    I agree... 10 gets them in.

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

At least 3 of our last 4 are at home. Wait, that means more blackouts...

Turn Off Ads?