Turn Off Ads?
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16566263646566

Thread: 2011 Bengals Discussion Part II

Re: 2011 Bengals Discussion Part II

Well Simpson got indicted on those drug charges. It's a felony, but it doesn't appear to be all that terrible for him from what I've read. Unlikely that he'll get jail time at least.

He wasn't even a lock to be back next year, but with a possible 4 game-ish suspension ahead he just became a lot cheaper.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Newport Red View Post
    Like the guy but he is one of those it seems who can't seem to adapt to life off the field in a healthy manner. 2 Alcohol related off the field issues now. May be time to start considering life after Rey at LB.
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

I'd cut Rey loose at this point, but they won't.

I think Marvin would benefit so much as a head coach from having a presence at MLB. I liked Dhani and Odell was a beast for a year, but I'd be interested in seeing a Bengals team with an elite player there.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

Looks like Hue is back with the Bengals. I wonder if Mike Brown wanted to have another in-house option for head coach if Marvin isn't back after next season.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/75...innati-bengals

Quote Originally Posted by mash3024 View Post
    Looks like Hue is back with the Bengals. I wonder if Mike Brown wanted to have another in-house option for head coach if Marvin isn't back after next season.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/75...innati-bengals
    I'd like see Marvin move to the front office and either Zimmer or, now, Jackson become the head coach.
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

Quote Originally Posted by Redhook View Post
    I'd like see Marvin move to the front office and either Zimmer or, now, Jackson become the head coach.
    I agree. I still can't believe how many times Zimmer has been looked over for HC jobs.

On a funny note, looks like Hue might have some input on those Raiders draft picks after all

Hues power trip in Oakland really cost him.

Mike Wallace anyone?

Turn Off Ads?