Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Dear Cincinnati Reds

Dear Cincinnati Reds

I am sorry that you got robbed Juan. I wish I could have helped you. I wish I could meet Jay Bruce its like hes cute but he is getting married. I wish I could meet you Jay Bruce. I am sorry for what I said. Its just I want to meet alot of the young boys on the Cincinnanti Reds team.
    I will be there december 2 I hope to meet you Jay or Todd frazier or anyone that is young.
    Michelle

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Dear Cincinnati Reds

And please win a lot more games this year. Thanks.

Wait.... I thought Joey was your guy! You don't want to start a fight amongst two of the best players on the Reds over you! Just think what a distraction that could cause, and the problems it would create on the field!
    ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’ Matthew 25:40

this is not a dating site

The Smiling Side AintlifeGrande's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by R_Webb18 View Post
    this is not a dating site
    Lighten up,it's the offseason.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

I know this is not a dateing site. I think Joey votto is already taken.
    And how would you know it would start a fight amoung my two favorite baseball players.
    Michelle

Turn Off Ads?