Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Time to switch closers?

Time to switch closers?

On my team I have RP Keith Foulke, RP Eddie Guardado and RP Jose Jimenez. I am totally confident with Foulke and Guardado, but am scared of Jimenez. Should I dump him and pick up McDougall for KC or pick up another starter (Radke is available).

My current pitching staff is:

SP1: Randy Johnson
    SP2: Mark Prior
    SP3: Jason Schmidt
    SP4: Javier Vazquez
    SP5: Ramon Ortiz
    SP6: Ted Lilly
    SP7: Kris Benson

RP1: Eddie Guardado
    RP2: Keith Foulke
    RP3: Jose Jimenez

In my head to head league, 5 teams have 3 closers (including mine) and 2 teams have 2 closers, 2 teams have 1 closer, and 1 team has 4 closers. I have tried to offer Jimenez to the teams that have 1 closer and both have said that they are not interested in him for ANYONE on their team. What I'm worried about is if I drop him and one of the teams that have 3 closers picks him up, that will be another team that has 4 closers, and I will then have 2 (unless I pick up McDougall). At the same time, putting Jimenez in an active position is like playing Russian Roulette with my ERA and WHIP categories. I planned to only put him in the active roster when he is playing in a pitchers park and sitting him at home games and games at Minute Maid.

What should I do?
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    i'd keep Jimenez.
    the store for all your blade, costuming (in any regard), leather (also in any regard), and steel craft needs.www.facebook.com/tdhshop

yes, this really is how we make our living.

Turn Off Ads?