Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Skyrim

Re: Skyrim

I'll pass on that one.

2. Turn Off Ads?

I highly recommend the wiki route. You'll find any and all information you need.
    Games are won on run differential -- scoring more than your opponent. Runs are runs, scored or prevented they all count the same. Worry about scoring more and allowing fewer, not which positions contribute to which side of the equation or how "consistent" you are at your current level of performance.

SERP deep cover ops WebScorpion's Avatar

Does Skyrim have a monthly fee? I refuse to play a game with monthly fees. I really wanted to play the new Star Wars game until I discovered the monthly charge. Ugh.

"This field, this game, is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and what could be again." -- Terence Mann

Quote Originally Posted by WebScorpion View Post
    Does Skyrim have a monthly fee? I refuse to play a game with monthly fees. I really wanted to play the new Star Wars game until I discovered the monthly charge. Ugh.
    No. It is single player only. Once you pay for it the game is yours forever.

Quote Originally Posted by WebScorpion View Post
    I'm playing the new Star Wars game and its a ton of fun. I'm at the financial point in my life though to where I can waste 14 or so dollars per month for hours of enjoyment so it doesn't bother me paying money. If you have some extra money laying around, I would highly recommend The Old Republic.

Quote Originally Posted by reds1869 View Post
    No. It is single player only. Once you pay for it the game is yours forever.
    Litterally forever considering the game never ends, lol. I can't wait until the download content gets released for the game.

I can't stop playing this game. There is something so satisfying about crushing people with a war hammer. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by izzy's dad View Post
    I can't stop playing this game. There is something so satisfying about crushing people with a war hammer. Good times.
    Especially if you have the "skullcrusher" perk.

Quote Originally Posted by reds1869 View Post
    Especially if you have the "skullcrusher" perk.
    with a legendary daedric hammer

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Or lopping off a head at the top of a long flight of stairs.
    The contents of this post may be disseminated without the express written consent of the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball.

https://www.amazon.com/Charles-DeMaris/e/B07BD4JBQB

Trying to invest in shops around Skyrim. Anybody know how to do this? I am having no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by izzy's dad View Post
    Trying to invest in shops around Skyrim. Anybody know how to do this? I am having no luck.
    Just go to the shop owners, talk to them and the option to invest should be there in their dialogue.
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

The contents of this post may be disseminated without the express written consent of the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball.

https://www.amazon.com/Charles-DeMaris/e/B07BD4JBQB

Quote Originally Posted by OldRightHander View Post
    Very nice!
    How do we know he's not Mel Torme?

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicDumpling View Post
    Well you guys are talking me into it. I have been playing games on my PC for decades but have never owned one of the console systems other than an Odyssey and the original Nintendo. I am considering buying an Xbox 360 with Kinect and this game might be the clincher. My only fear is that once I buy that console I will never have another productive moment in real life again.
    seriously, never again.

Turn Off Ads?