Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dayton Flyer Basketball

Re: Dayton Flyer Basketball

That was simply beautiful!!!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Congrats on a nice win. You guys have something in Archie.

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

Huge games from Kav, KD and PW ... and a nice game from Ralph Hill too. Keep the train rolling!

No comment.
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

Huge win by the Flyers last night, absolutely throttling UMass 76-43. Quite frankly, UMass wanted nothing to do with playing in front of that UD crowd; they were rattled from the time they came out the tunnel.

If they can close the regular season with two W's, make a little noise in the conference tournament, they have an outside chance at a NCAA bid. Didn't think that was plausible earlier in the season.

I really like the direction Archie has the program going. Two big transfers and a nice recruiting class with some size coming in next year to pair with Dillard, Kavanaugh, and Benson. Should be pretty damn competitive

Joe Lunardi has them in his "Next Four Out" group, which is, frankly, astonishing considering how this season has gone (Benson's ACL, new coach/system, what they lost from last year, mid-season slide, etc.).

A couple more wins and they "could" be safely in.

And how cool would it be if the Flyers were one of the First Four teams at UD Arena. I wouldn't want to be any of the other teams there if that's the case. The home-court advantage would be mind-blowing.

And you can more or less flush the season. Took a tough loss at Richmond tonight. Hard to figure this one out by looking at the box score. It looks fairly even across the board. The refs didn't help the cause (11 FTs vs. 25), but I don't think they determined the outcome.

It's going to hurt losing C.J. next year. He's closed the season on a tear, averaging just under 20 over the last 6 games. Parker, for all his effort, and Fabrizius, for his occasional spark, should be fairly replaceable. Not sure what to think about Paul Willie.

Lookout NIT!

Chris Johnson can't be the only one who shows up. They can't win that way. I'm sorry, but I haven't anticipated saying goodbye on senior day more than I do Luke Fabrizius. I'm not sure how much longer I can watch him try to play defense.

Congrats to the women's team for winning the A-10 championship and making their third consecutive tourney appearance.

Those last few possessions were a joke. Back-to-back-to-back shot clock violations? It's almost like BG was coaching again.

I despise eggsavier and their thug players. I can't wait to root for them to lose to whoever in the tournament.

Go Flyers! Go Bearcats!

Quote Originally Posted by Reds/Flyers Fan View Post
    I despise eggsavier and their thug players. I can't wait to root for them to lose to whoever in the tournament.

Go Flyers! Go Bearcats!
    Especially relevant portion of post highlighted for emphasis.

I feel bad for the seniors having to play their last game as a Flyer on the road and not back in Dayton in front of their home crowd.

I'm gonna miss CJ.

Turn Off Ads?