Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Does anyone have MLB television?

Does anyone have MLB television?

I'm thinking of getting it. Anyone have it? Opinions?
    "I am your child from the future. I'm sorry I didn't tell you this earlier." - Dylan Easton

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Stat geek...and proud

Re: Does anyone have MLB television?

Do you mean mlb.tv the web service, MLB Extra Innings, the out of market cable package, or MLB Network? They are all pretty great.

Quote Originally Posted by gilpdawg View Post
    Do you mean mlb.tv the web service, MLB Extra Innings, the out of market cable package, or MLB Network? They are all pretty great.
    I'm not sure. I was referring to the service provided by my cable company. I guess I better do some research on the various offerings.
    "I am your child from the future. I'm sorry I didn't tell you this earlier." - Dylan Easton

I susbscribe to MLBEI through DirecTV. I really like it. I love flipping around to all the games every night and getting a taste of every team throughout the season. If you really love baseball then its worth your money. I think the entire season without discounts is about $209. I called and got $60 discount last year. So it was really worth it for me.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

And then there's the MLB Channel.....

I had MLB extra innings for a couple of years. "Area" teams are blacked out, and not every other game is covered, especially on Saturdays.

My new TV has wifi, and MLB.tv is available as a premium service. It's cheaper, and you get every game, so I'm going with that this year.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Posting from Southwest VA redsfaninbsg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Footstool View Post
    I had MLB extra innings for a couple of years. "Area" teams are blacked out, and not every other game is covered, especially on Saturdays.

My new TV has wifi, and MLB.tv is available as a premium service. It's cheaper, and you get every game, so I'm going with that this year.
    Saturday games on Fox are still blacked out.
    This is the ol Left Hander rounding third and heading for home.

Quote Originally Posted by gilpdawg View Post
    yaaa!

always ask questions bigredmechanism's Avatar

As others have pointed out, extra innings is meh, mlb.tv is great, and mlb network is awesome.

mlb.tv is what I use to watch reds games, since I live out of region. Works great, and I stream games over my playstation onto the tv.

Thanks, people. I am going to go with mlb television. I need more baseball than I typically get here in Arkansas.

I love listening to MLB on XM radio during the summer on the front porch.

http://www.siriusxm.com/servlet/Sate...=SXM%2FWrapper
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

Turn Off Ads?