Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Joey Votto game used batting glove/wall pic!

Joey Votto game used batting glove/wall pic!

Hey Guys, just got an early Christmas present, and thought it was pretty sweet, and wanted to share a couple pics. I got a game used signed Votto batting glove and he wrote gu (game used) '10 MVP on it. I thought it was pretty cool because it's the same glove that hes wearing in the fathead that I already had of him lol. Anyway here are the pics...
    Last edited by mroby85; 12-27-2012 at 11:11 PM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Joey Votto game used batting glove/wall pic!

This. Is. Awesome.

Do they have any DNA on them. If so we could use them to clone an army of super Votto's. World Series here we come.

Quote Originally Posted by izzy's dad View Post
    Do they have any DNA on them. If so we could use them to clone an army of super Votto's. World Series here we come.

Bet it wasn't cheap...his stuff at Redsfest was very pricey...

The only thing would top that is a World Series-used batting glove circa 2011. Nice.

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

What does it smell like?

Quote Originally Posted by texasdave View Post
    The only thing would top that is a World Series-used batting glove circa 2011. Nice.
    X2, I'd take a World Series anything, lol.

Ohayou, I didn't particularly try to smell it... and didn't notice a scent lol.

Good call on the DNA Izzy lol.

Our luck that would be a Votto batting glove that he let Janish use in a game. LOL. An army of Paul Janishes couldn't conquer the Houston AAAstros.

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

You must breathe in and taste of his greatness!

\What about an army of Bronson Arroyos. Some could pitch, some would sing Pearl Jam songs poorly, all would give up home runs. It would be a disaster.

I bet Joey Votto's batting glove smells like victory, and tastes like maple syrup. I will go so far as to say that Joey Votto's batting glove probably is ancient alien technology that was unearthed by the canadian government. Given to young Votto for winning a Wayne Gretzky essay contest. Joey discovered that the gloves had magical properties and gave him superior hand eye coordination, strength, and his trademark canadian clean cut good looks. With the glove Joey Votto became superhuman. I'm an idiot.
    Last edited by izzy's dad; 12-20-2011 at 10:06 PM.

oooooohhhhh! You lucky dog you. Hubby is drooling on my shoulder over that baby! lol! NICE display too.

\What about an army of Bronson Arroyos. Some could pitch, some would sing Pearl Jam songs poorly, all would give up home runs. It would be a disaster.

I bet Joey Votto's batting glove smells like victory, and tastes like maple syrup. I will go so far as to say that Joey Votto's batting glove probably is ancient alien technology that was unearthed by the canadian government. Given to young Votto for winning a Wayne Gretzky essay contest. Joey discovered that the gloves had magical properties and gave him superior hand eye coordination, strength, and his trademark canadian clean cut good looks. With the glove Joey Votto became superhuman. I'm an idiot.

Rumor has it that a young Joey Votto went over Niagara Falls wearing nothing but two batting gloves....................AND SURVIVED!

Man, thats pretty sweet and fits your display/collection perfect-awesome it matches picture in your fathead! Merry Christmas to you-was that a gift or gift to yourself?
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Turn Off Ads?