Turn Off Ads?

Thread: The Trade Reds fans wanted to happen

The Trade Reds fans wanted to happen

Since there are some Reds fans who are upset with the Trade, I have come up with a list of trades I think they would be happy with..

Trade 1: Reds send Paul Janish to Philly for Roy Halliday
    Trade 2: Reds send Chris Heisey to Seattle for King Felix
    Trade 3: Reds send Billy Hamilton to the Giants for for any of their big 3
    Trade 4: Reds send Joey Votto to Boston for Josh B, thier 1st Basemen and
    2nd basemen

I mean I think these are deals fans who are upset could probably be happy with...not sure why Walt didn't get these done...

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: The Trade Reds fans wanted to happen

Quote Originally Posted by brm7675 View Post
    Since there are some Reds fans who are upset with the Trade, I have come up with a list of trades I think they would be happy with..

2nd basemen

I mean I think these are deals fans who are upset could probably be happy with...not sure why Walt didn't get these done...
    LOL!

This is great
    Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed three times out of ten and be considered a good performer.
    -Ted Williams

Quote Originally Posted by brm7675 View Post

2nd basemen

I think FireDusty won't approve this trade because its mortgaging our future for the now! All the other three are good just not this one! Hamilton is going to be the next Jose Reyes!

Turn Off Ads?