Turn Off Ads?

View Poll Results: Who is Redszone's #18 prospect?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • RHP Andrew Brackman

1 1.89%
  • 1B/3B Sean Buckley

2 3.77%
  • RHP Tim Crabbe

2 3.77%
  • LHP Amir Garrett

2 3.77%
  • UT Brodie Greene

0 0%
  • LHP Donnie Joseph

0 0%
  • OF Ryan LaMarre

3 5.66%
  • 1B Donald Lutz

6 11.32%
  • OF Denis Phipps

4 7.55%
  • RHP Dan Renken

0 0%
  • RHP J.C. Sulbaran

16 30.19%
  • RHP Josh Smith

0 0%
  • 3B David Vidal

17 32.08%
  • RHP Pedro Villarreal

0 0%
  • 2B Ryan Wright

0 0%
  • other (please list below)

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who is Redszone's #18 prospect?

-The Insider-

Re: Who is Redszone's #18 prospect?

This is a very lazy idea, but just move everyone up one and then restart from there ( so like 15th or whatever.)

2. Turn Off Ads?
    -The Insider-

Wow, just realized that's already been done. Guess someone isn't paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by cinreds21 View Post
    This is a very lazy idea, but just move everyone up one and then restart from there ( so like 15th or whatever.)
    I like having a paper trail. It makes more sense if you keep things that have been done 1)visible and 2)unchanged so that when someone that isn't as keyed into the minors visits a thread they will have a better time understanding the progression of what actually happened.

This idea can also mean the list goes to 45 or whatever the number of traded prospects are.

Dang, last year was so much easier, these trades make life hard!
    2015 Rotation: Under Construction

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mdccclxix View Post

Tell me about it. I am working on a danged prospect book! I decided to just finish it rather than rewrite a bunch of pages and just include a note that most of the book was finished before these trades happened.

At this rate we will never get to #25 let alone 40 or 50!

Quote Originally Posted by mdccclxix View Post
    I like having a paper trail. It makes more sense if you keep things that have been done 1)visible and 2)unchanged so that when someone that isn't as keyed into the minors visits a thread they will have a better time understanding the progression of what actually happened.

This idea can also mean the list goes to 45 or whatever the number of traded prospects are.

Agree. Then, upon the conclusion of the polls, we can run a clean list without the traded guys. (We could do that along the way, as well, but it would require posting two lists every time, which could be cumbersome.)

So will Judy fit in here somewhere? Decent stuff and good production throughout the minors probably nets him a spot right around here, as he's only had a few IP in the majors.

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The DARK View Post
    So will Judy fit in here somewhere? Decent stuff and good production throughout the minors probably nets him a spot right around here, as he's only had a few IP in the majors.
    Eh. He isn't close for me right now. He is a reliever with 6th inning type of stuff. Those guys are everywhere. If Jeremy Horst isn't getting votes yet as a lefty, I can't justify voting for Judy.

Turn Off Ads?