Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Dear cincinnati Reds

Dear cincinnati Reds

I dont know why you traded Travis wood and Younder Alonso. It kind of hurts now beacuse I wish you gave younder alonso a chance he got hurt this year. If I was working for the Cincinnati Reds and I was Walt I would have kept yonder alonso and kept Travis woods. I respect the Team. I just wish that I could have met younder alonso at reds fest I met Travis woods. I am sad now beacuse It will be hard going to reds fest and not seeing Younder Alonso there.
    Michelle

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Dear cincinnati Reds

you had not shot with alonso. give up

I know what you are saying I am not giveing up on him. I should have never said anything on here at all about alonso. I met him last year he was nice to me.'

Michelle, I suppose you are too young to remember a young infielder/outfielder the Reds had back in the day? His name was Hal McRae. I always liked him as a player but he didn't really fit the Reds back then. He was traded to the Royals and had a fine career. Its good to be a Reds fan, but you can root for players on a different team too.

It's all part of the game, and as much as I'd like to see the Reds hang on to their young talent, the sad fact is they just can't. Alonso is too good to just sit on the bench and wait for Joey to not play. it's not fair to him--he's worked too darn hard to get to the majors. I wish him well and hope he becomes the star we all believe he can be, even if it's not in a Reds uni.

as for wanting to date ballplayers, do you really? It's a hard life for the spouses, and frankly you'd probably be far happier with the nice guy who smiles at you in the grocery store than a celebrity or athlete. Trust me on this one.

Sean Marshall might need someone to show him around the city.

Turn Off Ads?