Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Adam Jones

Adam Jones

Assuming he is available for the right price, what would you pay to get him? Bleacher Report states it would "probably take Bailey, Heisey and Jordan Smith plus cash to get him." I'd do that in a heartbeat, assuming we had the cash......

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Adam Jones

I think Jones is extremely overrated. He has decent power and plays an average CF, but he doesn't get on base very well. Sounds a lot like Heisey to me. I'd rather just let Heisey play than trade multiple prospects for Jones.

I would prefer that the Reds hold on to every bit of pitching talent they have in their possession.
    A summer watching a bad Reds' team, is still a pretty good summer.

The O's FO has WWWAAAAYYYY overvalued Jones.....

I would give Heisey and Smith for him. Maybe another lower level guy. Would probably take more than that though. Might trade Baily and a lower level guy for him. He is better than Heisey and is probably going to haved his best years offensively over the next 3 or 4 years. Would probably hit 30 homers and drive in 90 while hitting .280 to .290 in GABP.

Quote Originally Posted by jhu1321 View Post
    Assuming he is available for the right price, what would you pay to get him? Bleacher Report states it would "probably take Bailey, Heisey and Jordan Smith plus cash to get him." I'd do that in a heartbeat, assuming we had the cash......
    That, is impossible. They wanted Prado, Jurrjens and one of Brandon Beachy, Mike Minor, Julio Teheran, Arodys Vizcaino and Randall Delgado, so i highly doubt that.

Turn Off Ads?