Turn Off Ads?
Page 15 of 68 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 1012

Thread: Indiana Basketball

  1. #211
    First Time Caller SunDeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Posts
    5,392

    Re: Indiana Basketball 2011-2012 Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    The '91 team didnt have Brian Evans either. LOL

    The '91 team ended the year as the #3 team in the AP poll. Although Henderson's addition was extremely valuable, all the pieces were in place for the '92 team already. The opened that year up as the pre-season #2.

    You are right on Henderson's injury in '93. That one hurt.
    Brian Evans was one of my all time favorite IU players. Never saw a guy dislocate his shoulder and pop it back in on the court. Kid was nails.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #212
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3,608

    Re: Indiana Basketball 2011-2012 Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by SunDeck View Post
    Brian Evans was one of my all time favorite IU players. Never saw a guy dislocate his shoulder and pop it back in on the court. Kid was nails.
    The infamous Neil Reed did it too.
    I was in the ORG once, best 6 months of my life.

  4. #213
    We are back! Assembly Hall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warsaw, IN
    Posts
    742

    Re: Indiana Basketball 2011-2012 Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by redsfanmia View Post
    The infamous Neil Reed did it too.

    LOL.........but when Neil did it, he had tears in his eyes!
    ...and this one belongs to the Reds.

  5. #214
    First Time Caller SunDeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Posts
    5,392

    Re: Indiana Basketball 2011-2012 Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by redsfanmia View Post
    The infamous Neil Reed did it too.
    I forgot about that.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

  6. #215
    We are back! Assembly Hall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warsaw, IN
    Posts
    742

    Re: Indiana Basketball 2011-2012 Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by SunDeck View Post
    I forgot about that.
    As my Grandma would say........he was one "powty" guy.
    ...and this one belongs to the Reds.

  7. #216
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3,608

    Re: Indiana Basketball 2011-2012 Part II

    I always thought Neil was tough and I liked him, it's a shame that his name is mud for getting choked by Coach Knight.
    I was in the ORG once, best 6 months of my life.

  8. #217
    We are back! Assembly Hall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warsaw, IN
    Posts
    742

    Re: Indiana Basketball 2011-2012 Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by redsfanmia View Post
    I always thought Neil was tough and I liked him, it's a shame that his name is mud for getting choked by Coach Knight.
    Well, you got to admit he always looked like he was going to cry. I liked him as well. I think Ron Felling had something to do with that vid. But you got your opinion and I got mine.
    ...and this one belongs to the Reds.

  9. #218
    Bread Gloves Razor Shines's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    6,307
    Quote Originally Posted by redsfanmia View Post
    I always thought Neil was tough and I liked him, it's a shame that his name is mud for getting choked by Coach Knight.
    I didn't like him long before that happened. He always reminded me of Rade from Hoosiers.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #219
    We are back! Assembly Hall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warsaw, IN
    Posts
    742

    Re: Indiana Basketball 2011-2012 Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    I didn't like him long before that happened. He always reminded me of Rade from Hoosiers.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    EZ......I know Rade from Hoosiers. That was just an "acting job"!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO..........but you are right!!!!!!!
    ...and this one belongs to the Reds.

  11. #220
    Bread Gloves Razor Shines's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    6,307
    Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    EZ......I know Rade from Hoosiers. That was just an "acting job"!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO..........but you are right!!!!!!!
    Obviously I know it was an acting job. I don't think that Gene Hackman really punched some kid and was kicked out of college basketball.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #221
    We are back! Assembly Hall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warsaw, IN
    Posts
    742

    Re: Indiana Basketball 2011-2012 Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    Obviously I know it was an acting job. I don't think that Gene Hackman really punched some kid and was kicked out of college basketball.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LOL.........I am saying Rade was like that in real life!!!!!!!!!!
    ...and this one belongs to the Reds.

  13. #222
    Bread Gloves Razor Shines's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    6,307
    Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    LOL.........I am saying Rade was like that in real life!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh, seemed like you were saying he wasn't like that. That's funny didn't know that about him.

    Only one of the "Hoosiers" I ever met was Brad Long. Bought my high school class ring from him.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #223
    We are back! Assembly Hall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warsaw, IN
    Posts
    742

    Re: Indiana Basketball 2011-2012 Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    Oh, seemed like you were saying he wasn't like that. That's funny didn't know that about him.

    Only one of the "Hoosiers" I ever met was Brad Long. Bought my high school class ring from him.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cool......btw Rade is a dentist now! I wonder what Neil Reed is doing?
    ...and this one belongs to the Reds.

  15. #224
    First Time Caller SunDeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Posts
    5,392

    Re: Indiana Basketball 2011-2012 Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by redsfanmia View Post
    I always thought Neil was tough and I liked him, it's a shame that his name is mud for getting choked by Coach Knight.
    I played basketball with him when he was in about the ninth grade, or whenever it was that his family moved to Bloomington. He was a very nice kid who made a lot of playground basketball players look silly. I guarded his left knee- that's about the only part of him I could consistently see.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

  16. #225
    We are back! Assembly Hall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warsaw, IN
    Posts
    742

    Re: Indiana Basketball 2011-2012 Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by SunDeck View Post
    I played basketball with him when he was in about the ninth grade, or whenever it was that his family moved to Bloomington. He was a very nice kid who made a lot of playground basketball players look silly. I guarded his left knee- that's about the only part of him I could consistently see.
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!
    ...and this one belongs to the Reds.


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25