Turn Off Ads?
Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Indiana Basketball

Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar

Re: Indiana Basketball

Quote Originally Posted by Revering4Blue View Post
    We're living in a what have you've done for me lately world.
    Well then it would be GOWHYDFML not GOAT...

2. Likes:

Revering4Blue (01-17-2014)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by dubc47834 View Post
    I generally like Dakich. He is very smart when it comes to basketball. I have never sensed he was angry about the IU job, pretty sure I heard before that he didn't even want the job full-time. Sometime he can be annoying, but what I like is he isn't an IU homer. He is pretty much straight up with his calls of the game. He really loves the game of basketball and anyone who loves the game like that I can't really hate on!
    Dakich gets arrogant and questions very successful coaches too often, which makes him come off as a know-it-all. It seems he has an issue with his style and ways, then projects that is the only way to be successful.
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

Quote Originally Posted by traderumor View Post
    Dakich gets arrogant and questions very successful coaches too often, which makes him come off as a know-it-all. It seems he has an issue with his style and ways, then projects that is the only way to be successful.
    I've never seen that view point...but then again, I love IU basketball and what Dakich done after Sampson was fired!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    What is the IU fan opinion of Dan Dakich? Annoying blowhard? Awesome ambassador? Still angry he didn't get the IU job?

Obviously, I can't stand the guy, and he clearly has a major stick up his butt still about UK...

Just curious what IU fans think about him...
    I think as a basketball analyst, he's really good.

I think as a talk show host, he's an annoying blowhard.

As an IU ambassador, he's okay but not the first guy I'd point out as a proud alum.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Honest I can't say it any better than Hoosier Red did in his post, he sums it up basically perfectly.

7. Likes:

WMR (01-18-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by dubc47834 View Post
    I've never seen that view point...but then again, I love IU basketball and what Dakich done after Sampson was fired!!!
    I watched an Ohio State game recently and he dogged Matta more than once. It was very low class and arrogant. Sorry, I do not have the specific examples of what was said.
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

Quote Originally Posted by traderumor View Post
    I watched an Ohio State game recently and he dogged Matta more than once. It was very low class and arrogant. Sorry, I do not have the specific examples of what was said.
    What do you mean by dogged him?

Was it a specific criticism or calling him names.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Honest I can't say it any better than Hoosier Red did in his post, he sums it up basically perfectly.

Any truth to the rumor IU rushed the court today for almost coming back to beat northwestern?

11. Likes:

5TimeWSChamps (01-19-2014),Hoosier Red (01-18-2014),Razor Shines (01-19-2014),Revering4Blue (01-18-2014)

They did rush the floor afterwards. But it was because they were giving away UKs 40-0 t-shirts.

13. Likes:

dubc47834 (02-03-2014),Razor Shines (01-20-2014),redsfanmia (01-19-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by indyscott View Post
    They did rush the floor afterwards. But it was because they were giving away UKs 40-0 t-shirts.
    Sorry, those have already been sent to clothe an entire village in the Sudan. They were sent over in the same package with "The Movement" IU shirts. Thought it was a movement but turned out to just be really bad gas.
    Last edited by WMR; 01-19-2014 at 01:59 PM.

15. Likes:

dubc47834 (01-19-2014),Razor Shines (01-20-2014)

Sorry, those have already been sent to clothe an entire village in the Sudan. They were sent over in the same package with "The Movement" IU shirts. Thought it was a movement but turned out to just be really bad gas.
    Just glad you arent here to troll. I guess I should go to the UK dynasty thread.

Just glad you arent here to troll. I guess I should go to the UK dynasty thread.
    There'd be no problem with that. This is Redszone after all and not peegs or Kentucky Sports Report. If you or WMR want to post in a thread, fire away.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    There'd be no problem with that. This is Redszone after all and not peegs or Kentucky Sports Report. If you or WMR want to post in a thread, fire away.
    i will pass.

That was playful teasing, not trolling.

You see the Hoosiers fans like the post?

Most of us have been posting with each other for many years now...

If I give any team a hard time it's UL, but I have tons of respect for Boston Red and Josh as posters and men. Same for the vast majority of IU posters in this thread.

20. Likes:

dubc47834 (02-03-2014),Razor Shines (01-21-2014),Revering4Blue (01-21-2014)

That was playful teasing, not trolling.

You see the Hoosiers fans like the post?

Most of us have been posting with each other for many years now...

If I give any team a hard time it's UL, but I have tons of respect for Boston Red and Josh as posters and men. Same for the vast majority of IU posters in this thread.
    That's the like button I've been hitting all this time? I thought I was reporting all your posts to the mods and the thumb meant "Like, get this dude out of here."
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

22. Likes:

Assembly Hall (02-03-2014),BRM (01-21-2014),dubc47834 (01-21-2014),Hoosier Red (01-21-2014),Revering4Blue (01-21-2014),WMR (01-21-2014)

Hopefully this game don't get uuuuugly!!!

Turn Off Ads?