Turn Off Ads?
Page 29 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Indiana Basketball

Re: Indiana Basketball 2011-2012 Part II

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    There's actually a very good reason for that and you're going to feel silly after I let you in on the secret.

Tom has a rare disease that causes his body to evacuate itself like he died as soon as the final horn sounds a loss. The other Big Ten coaches are aware of this. So you see the "blow bys" are a courtesy to them. You do not want to be anywhere near Crean for more than a second before he's showered after a loss.

He spent nearly his entire salary on suits his first two seasons.

You can apologize anytime you like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love you, Razor. Almost as much as my Real Doll.

I can only imagine the clean-up required after such an incident, helps explain why it takes him so long to make it out for the post-game interviews...

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post

I can only imagine the clean-up required after such an incident, helps explain why it takes him so long to make it out for the post-game interviews...

I didn't know this was a thing. Maybe we can have a coach handshake timer like the Home run trot timers, or a coach to press conference timer. I'd love to know Crean's PTARC(Press Conference Time ABove Replacement Coach) before I give it serious consideration though.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Honest I can't say it any better than Hoosier Red did in his post, he sums it up basically perfectly.

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

The roof really must be caving in if WMR is patrolling the IU thread. Welcome aboard man, glad to see you got red in those veins!!!!!!!

On a side note.....Cal is getting used to such post game interviews. Losing sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    The roof really must be caving in if WMR is patrolling the IU thread. Welcome aboard man, glad to see you got red in those veins!!!!!!!
    I think we all know just how much I love Indiana.

I will, however, be holding my nose while rooting for you guys if you're playing either DOOK or UL for the Championship in April.

I heard that Painter gathered his team before the game and said "bring me my brown pants."

"I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Why was Sheehey acting like a tool in the 2nd half? Obviously it was a blowout, but is there some background info I'm missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Gack View Post
    Why was Sheehey acting like a tool in the 2nd half? Obviously it was a blowout, but is there some background info I'm missing?
    He was getting some guff from the student section. I'm not sure if that was before or after he became (more) demonstrative. He seems to be the "annoying" player who everyone else's fan base hates (and his own fan base loves.)

Apparently even the referees were telling him to tone it down a little though.
    Honest I can't say it any better than Hoosier Red did in his post, he sums it up basically perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Red View Post
    He was getting some guff from the student section. I'm not sure if that was before or after he became (more) demonstrative. He seems to be the "annoying" player who everyone else's fan base hates (and his own fan base loves.)

Apparently even the referees were telling him to tone it down a little though.
    Good. I hate that crap.

Man I'm nervous/excited/anxious for tomorrow's tilt with Michigan.

It's a team I actually feel IU matches up well with. The teams like tOSU will give IU more problems imo. But with that said, I realize that my predictive powers are terrible and Michigan is really good offensively.

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Well, I'm not really an Indiana fan, but tonight, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
    The contents of this post may be disseminated without the express written consent of the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball.

https://www.amazon.com/Charles-DeMaris/e/B07BD4JBQB

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Red View Post
    Man I'm nervous/excited/anxious for tomorrow's tilt with Michigan.

It's a team I actually feel IU matches up well with. The teams like tOSU will give IU more problems imo. But with that said, I realize that my predictive powers are terrible and Michigan is really good offensively.
    The way its looking, the B1G is going to come down to whichever of the OSU, MSU, Michigan, and IU breaks. So far each team has held their home court against each other. IU got a massive break in losing to Wisconsin at home but not having to go up to Madison to play them.

I think MSU and OSU are similar while IU and UM are similar. MSU and OSU guard and like to make the other team guard on defense. IU and UM like to get into track meets. With around 9 B1G games left, the first of the big four to beat the other away has the upper hand in the league.

Harold Minor thinks Dickie V should stop comparing Oladipo to MJ.

"I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

15. Likes:

redsfanmia (02-03-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    Harold Minor thinks Dickie V should stop comparing Oladipo to MJ.

LMAO!!!!!!!!

I think we all know just how much I love Indiana.

I will, however, be holding my nose while rooting for you guys if you're playing either DOOK or UL for the Championship in April.
    Atta boy! I will take whatever I can get from you.

Turn Off Ads?