Turn Off Ads?
Page 29 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 1012

Thread: Indiana Basketball

  1. #421
    GR8NESS WMR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Posts
    16,957

    Re: Indiana Basketball 2011-2012 Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    There's actually a very good reason for that and you're going to feel silly after I let you in on the secret.

    Tom has a rare disease that causes his body to evacuate itself like he died as soon as the final horn sounds a loss. The other Big Ten coaches are aware of this. So you see the "blow bys" are a courtesy to them. You do not want to be anywhere near Crean for more than a second before he's showered after a loss.

    He spent nearly his entire salary on suits his first two seasons.

    You can apologize anytime you like.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    I love you, Razor. Almost as much as my Real Doll.

    I can only imagine the clean-up required after such an incident, helps explain why it takes him so long to make it out for the post-game interviews...
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"


  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #422
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    7,154

    Re: Indiana Basketball 2011-2012 Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post


    I love you, Razor. Almost as much as my Real Doll.

    I can only imagine the clean-up required after such an incident, helps explain why it takes him so long to make it out for the post-game interviews...

    I didn't know this was a thing. Maybe we can have a coach handshake timer like the Home run trot timers, or a coach to press conference timer. I'd love to know Crean's PTARC(Press Conference Time ABove Replacement Coach) before I give it serious consideration though.
    When people say that I donít know what Iím talking about when it comes to sports or writing, I think: Man, you should see me in the rest of my life.
    ---Joe Posnanski

  4. #423
    We are back! Assembly Hall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warsaw, IN
    Posts
    742

    Re: Indiana Basketball 2011-2012 Part II

    The roof really must be caving in if WMR is patrolling the IU thread. Welcome aboard man, glad to see you got red in those veins!!!!!!!
    ...and this one belongs to the Reds.

  5. #424
    We are back! Assembly Hall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warsaw, IN
    Posts
    742

    Re: Indiana Basketball 2011-2012 Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post


    I love you, Razor. Almost as much as my Real Doll.

    I can only imagine the clean-up required after such an incident, helps explain why it takes him so long to make it out for the post-game interviews...
    On a side note.....Cal is getting used to such post game interviews. Losing sucks.
    ...and this one belongs to the Reds.

  6. #425
    GR8NESS WMR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Posts
    16,957

    Re: Indiana Basketball 2011-2012 Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    The roof really must be caving in if WMR is patrolling the IU thread. Welcome aboard man, glad to see you got red in those veins!!!!!!!
    I think we all know just how much I love Indiana.

    I will, however, be holding my nose while rooting for you guys if you're playing either DOOK or UL for the Championship in April.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"


  7. #426
    Bread Gloves Razor Shines's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    6,306
    I heard that Painter gathered his team before the game and said "bring me my brown pants."


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #427
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,821

    Re: Indiana Basketball 2011-2012 Part II

    Why was Sheehey acting like a tool in the 2nd half? Obviously it was a blowout, but is there some background info I'm missing?

  9. #428
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    7,154

    Re: Indiana Basketball 2011-2012 Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by Todd Gack View Post
    Why was Sheehey acting like a tool in the 2nd half? Obviously it was a blowout, but is there some background info I'm missing?
    He was getting some guff from the student section. I'm not sure if that was before or after he became (more) demonstrative. He seems to be the "annoying" player who everyone else's fan base hates (and his own fan base loves.)

    Apparently even the referees were telling him to tone it down a little though.
    When people say that I donít know what Iím talking about when it comes to sports or writing, I think: Man, you should see me in the rest of my life.
    ---Joe Posnanski

  10. #429
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Red View Post
    He was getting some guff from the student section. I'm not sure if that was before or after he became (more) demonstrative. He seems to be the "annoying" player who everyone else's fan base hates (and his own fan base loves.)

    Apparently even the referees were telling him to tone it down a little though.
    Good. I hate that crap.

  11. #430
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    7,154

    Re: Indiana Basketball 2011-2012 Part II

    Man I'm nervous/excited/anxious for tomorrow's tilt with Michigan.

    It's a team I actually feel IU matches up well with. The teams like tOSU will give IU more problems imo. But with that said, I realize that my predictive powers are terrible and Michigan is really good offensively.
    When people say that I donít know what Iím talking about when it comes to sports or writing, I think: Man, you should see me in the rest of my life.
    ---Joe Posnanski

  12. #431
    Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    east of WOY
    Posts
    5,045

    Re: Indiana Basketball 2011-2012 Part II

    Well, I'm not really an Indiana fan, but tonight, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
    The contents of this post may be disseminated without the express written consent of the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball.

    Cincinnati's premiere expedited trucking company

  13. #432
    Waitin til next year bucksfan2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    10,126

    Re: Indiana Basketball 2011-2012 Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Red View Post
    Man I'm nervous/excited/anxious for tomorrow's tilt with Michigan.

    It's a team I actually feel IU matches up well with. The teams like tOSU will give IU more problems imo. But with that said, I realize that my predictive powers are terrible and Michigan is really good offensively.
    The way its looking, the B1G is going to come down to whichever of the OSU, MSU, Michigan, and IU breaks. So far each team has held their home court against each other. IU got a massive break in losing to Wisconsin at home but not having to go up to Madison to play them.

    I think MSU and OSU are similar while IU and UM are similar. MSU and OSU guard and like to make the other team guard on defense. IU and UM like to get into track meets. With around 9 B1G games left, the first of the big four to beat the other away has the upper hand in the league.

  14. #433
    Bread Gloves Razor Shines's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    6,306
    Harold Minor thinks Dickie V should stop comparing Oladipo to MJ.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. Likes:

    redsfanmia (02-03-2013)

  16. #434
    We are back! Assembly Hall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warsaw, IN
    Posts
    742

    Re: Indiana Basketball 2011-2012 Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    Harold Minor thinks Dickie V should stop comparing Oladipo to MJ.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LMAO!!!!!!!!
    ...and this one belongs to the Reds.

  17. #435
    We are back! Assembly Hall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warsaw, IN
    Posts
    742

    Re: Indiana Basketball 2011-2012 Part II

    Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    I think we all know just how much I love Indiana.

    I will, however, be holding my nose while rooting for you guys if you're playing either DOOK or UL for the Championship in April.
    Atta boy! I will take whatever I can get from you.
    ...and this one belongs to the Reds.


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25