Turn Off Ads?
Page 58 of 68 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Indiana Basketball

Re: Indiana Basketball

Quote Originally Posted by Revering4Blue View Post
    Yes I'm overreacting, but Gregg Marshall --The new Brad Stevens? --anyone?
    After watching Butler get their heads kicked in last night, I'm thinking Brad Stephens is happy he took the NBA money while he was still the flavor of the month.

I'm thinking McDermott and Marshall would have definitely supplanted him this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Honest I can't say it any better than Hoosier Red did in his post, he sums it up basically perfectly.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Thanks a lot, Bowie Kuhn Revering4Blue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Red View Post
    After watching Butler get their heads kicked in last night, I'm thinking Brad Stephens is happy he took the NBA money while he was still the flavor of the month.

I'm thinking McDermott and Marshall would have definitely supplanted him this year.
    Yup.

The bloom would have come off the rose. Stevens got out of there at the right time.
    Whatever you do, do your best to not allow the struggles of life to interfere with the pleasures of living.

Or maybe if Stevens was still there they'd still be winning. They had a pretty solid team last year.

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

I am just disgusted. I am tired of hearing about how young this team is. Me thinks we got some coaching issues.

6. Likes:

dubc47834 (02-13-2014),Revering4Blue (02-13-2014)

No positive spin at all. But I've got to tip my hat to Penn State and Patrick Chambers, the man can coach.
    Yes he can.

Yes I'm overreacting, but Gregg Marshall --The new Brad Stevens? --anyone?

My question is.....when can we get that deal done and get him to Bloomington asap?

Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    My question is.....when can we get that deal done and get him to Bloomington asap?
    As much as many IU fans would like that...it's not gonna happen!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dubc47834 View Post
    As much as many IU fans would like that...it's not gonna happen!!!
    LOL, a guy can dream can't he?

But I got to believe that CTC is walking a tight rope right now. See how the season plays out and see if Vonleh comes back. If Noah doesn't, I see next year being just like this one.

Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar

LOL, a guy can dream can't he?

But I got to believe that CTC is walking a tight rope right now. See how the season plays out and see if Vonleh comes back. If Noah doesn't, I see next year being just like this one.
    Yeah, would be nice if Noah came back. I think Crean is definately on the hot seat, but is safe thru this year and possibly next.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    Or maybe if Stevens was still there they'd still be winning. They had a pretty solid team last year.
    They may have been better, but due to key graduation/injury losses, more than likely they wouldn't be the Butler that we all know and love.

Plus, there are no longer several Horizon league gimmes on the schedule anymore.
    Whatever you do, do your best to not allow the struggles of life to interfere with the pleasures of living.

They may have been better, but due to key graduation/injury losses, more than likely they wouldn't be the Butler that we all know and love.

Plus, there are no longer several Horizon league gimmes on the schedule anymore.
    They've lost three Big East games in OT. If Stevens was just worth a point or two a game to them, they could be .500 in the Big East. Not great, but not enough to take the bloom off the rose either.

Yup.

The bloom would have come off the rose. Stevens got out of there at the right time.
    Toto, i have a feeling we're not in the Horizon league anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutaman View Post
    Toto, i have a feeling we're not in the Horizon league anymore.

I thought they were in the A-10 last year?

I thought they were in the A-10 last year?
    They were, but as I stated previously, last year's team was stronger personnel wise, which led some of us to believe that Stevens picked the right time to leave Butler.

Then again, given his X's and O's acumen, Stevens could probably lead a High School or Division II program to an NCAA Division I Final Four.

They were, but as I stated previously, last year's team was stronger personnel wise, which led some of us to believe that Stevens picked the right time to leave Butler.

Then again, given his X's and O's acumen, Stevens could probably lead a High School or Division II program to an NCAA Division I Final Four.
    Yeah, I understand all that. Just confused me as to the Horizon references.

Turn Off Ads?