Turn Off Ads?
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768
Results 1,006 to 1,012 of 1012

Thread: Indiana Basketball

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

Re: Indiana Basketball

Step 1 complete.......without Vonleh.

2. Likes:

Razor Shines (03-02-2014),Revering4Blue (03-02-2014)

3. Turn Off Ads?

If they could beat Nebraska and Michigan I've kinda come around to them having a strong case to get in. But that's still a long ways off.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

19 - 12 with five very good conference wins should put them on the bubble. If they can then get one more good win in the B10 Tournament, I think that would give them a very strong case.

I've been pretty down on Sheehey all year. I expected a huge leap forward for him and thought he would be a leader, and he has been mostly ineffective. But these last 2 games he has been incredible. He's always been a great team player, so I'm very happy to see him starring these last two games. Hopefully he can carry this forward.

7. Likes:

Razor Shines (03-02-2014),Revering4Blue (03-02-2014)

I'm not sure if they will beat Michigan, but I do think they could/should beat Nebraska. If they beat Nebraska, lose to Michigan and if they win 2 games in the tourney, I think they get in.

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

Well step 2 comes up Wed. Big one.

We reached the 1000 post threshold. Please continue the conversation here: http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3044216
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

Turn Off Ads?