Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Hotmail Info

Hotmail Info

Does anyone know how to actually contact a live person for Hotmail.com?

All of a sudden they are telling me to enter a new password after several years of having the same one and not having it lost or compromised. You cannot even e-mail them through the site. They have never asked me to change it before....now all of a sudden they are. Makes no sense. Thanks.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Hotmail Info

Beavis and Butthead: Ha, ha, he said hot(male).

Anyways, make sure you are not on a phishing site (spoof) site is the only suggestion I can give you right now.

Quote Originally Posted by RBA View Post
    Beavis and Butthead: Ha, ha, he said hot(male).

Anyways, make sure you are not on a phishing site (spoof) site is the only suggestion I can give you right now.
    No....it is hotmail.com..... as it always has been. Very frustrating.

Phone: 800-386-5550
    How to reach a live person:
    I was able to just continually press "#" (took about 5-6 times) until the recording said something like, "Sorry, you will need to speak to a person..." and then they transferred me.
    http://contacthelp.com/directory/Int...?ListingID=126

Great! Thanks ... I will try it that way.

same thing for me. all i did was change it when asked, and then after logging in, going to my account and changing it right back

They forced me to change mine yesterday too. I have had Hotmail since May 1997, and they forced me to change one other time as well. Not really a problem since it was probably time to update that password anyway.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck View Post
    They forced me to change mine yesterday too. I have had Hotmail since May 1997, and they forced me to change one other time as well. Not really a problem since it was probably time to update that password anyway.
    Thanks for all the info. It just sounded fishy to me at first.

My hotmail account was hacked into two weeks ago. Someone sent out a bunch of emails to all my contacts. I had to change my password too. It was the first time I had to change since it was created in the 90's. The problem seems to be fixed.
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

Turn Off Ads?