Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Limited time to see the Reds Clubhouse and more

Limited time to see the Reds Clubhouse and more

The Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame & Museum is now offering tours of Great American Ball Park that for the first time include the Reds Clubhouse.
    This two hour “VIP” tour features stops in the Reds Clubhouse, Visitors Clubhouse, Field Level Media Interview Room and Radio and TV Broadcast Booths along with all stops of the Scotts® Great American Ball Park Tour including Crosley Terrace, Press Box, Seating Bowl, Crosley Room, FOX Sports Ohio Champions Club, Dugout (no field access) Diamond Club and Riverfront Club.
    http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/news/...r_cin&c_id=cin

This may interest some Rhinelanders.
    A summer watching a bad Reds' team, is still a pretty good summer.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Future Fame of Holler WildcatFan's Avatar

Re: Limited time to see the Reds Clubhouse and more

Very cool, thanks for posting!

Vottobot

My awesome girlfriend set up this tour on march 10th for us for my birthday, cant wait!
    Go Redlegs!!

Any idea how much it is?

Vottobot

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Any idea how much it is?
    $34 dollars for me and $30 for my college student girlfriend. That includes access to reds hall of fame, and johny bench hat and the regular ballpark tour plus the VIP ballpark tour extras. Pretty decent deal
    Go Redlegs!!

Thats pretty cool, would love to be able to do this. Congrats on having a great girlfriend to do this for you by the way! I did a tour for the Durham Bulls like this a few years back, and Josh Hamilton was in the locker room when we went in.
    UNC Tar Heels 2009 National Champions 5 time NCAA Champs
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09
    Go Heels!!!!!

Turn Off Ads?