Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Redszone Auction League Year 3 2012

Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

Re: Redszone Auction League Year 3 2012

I restarted the league tonight, so anyone in the league last year should have received an invite.

A few points:
    - I set the auction for Sunday 3/11 at 2pm EST. I can adjust this later, but just grabbed an arbitrary date (that doesn't interfere with March Madness).
    - If anyone in the league last year will NOT be participating this year, let me know ASAP so I can get a replacement.
    - Once you sign up for the league, I'll email your team roster and 2012 values. Use this to determine which player(s) you want to keep.
    2013 Record at games attended: 0-1

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_the_Red View Post
    I restarted the league tonight, so anyone in the league last year should have received an invite.

A few points:
    - I set the auction for Sunday 3/11 at 2pm EST. I can adjust this later, but just grabbed an arbitrary date (that doesn't interfere with March Madness).

Thank you, kind sir!

I think we have 4 people yet to reclaim their teams. I'll give them another few days before we start looking for replacements.

Is there a reason why my post was deleted?

We are up to 9 teams back. Still waiting on Redsfan 320, SeasonEndingInjuries and Incredible Hulks. Hulks owner told me he'd be back, and I'm assuming Redsfan320 will be back (right?). Haven't heard from SeasonEndingInjuries yet. If he doesn't come back, I'll offer that team to PlusPlus.

I'm in, I just had been on vacation (Disney World) until last night.

I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfan320 View Post
    I'm in, I just had been on vacation (Disney World) until last night.

I don't show you joined the league. Did you change your email address?

I don't show you joined the league. Did you change your email address?
    I haven't actually joined yet due to some technical issues, when I said I was in I meant that I would play, not that I was actually on yet. Sorry about that. Anyway, I'll get on that as soon as possible.

I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

Are we still drafting this Sunday, conscious that we're still only showing nine managers and I guess all of those have already confirmed their keepers?

Can those managers still intending to play take up their teams straight away?

I'll get in tomorrow, have been busy with exams.

Redsfan320- think the spot has been filled. Sorry, we had to fill the league.

Okay, that's cool. Have fun!

Turn Off Ads?