Turn Off Ads?

Thread: 2012 Organizational Depth Chart

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

2012 Organizational Depth Chart

Looking ahead to Opening Day, I tried to lay out where I think the 35 most relevant minor leaguers (IMO) will end up. A couple of notes- Frazier and Janish could make the Reds OD roster, which would bump Didi and Puckett up to Louisville, a move that should happen anyway by Memorial Day. Obviously there are many other players in the system that I could have included, but so far as I can see, here are the players with the best chance of being relevant to the Reds in the future:
    Code:
    	AAA	AA	A+	A        
    C	Navarro	Fleury	Barnhart	
    1B	Soto		Lutz	
    2B	H.Rod  	Greene	Lohman	Wright
    SS	Janish	Didi   Hamilton	Valor
    3B	E.Camp	Vidal	Buckley	Arias
    LF	Frazier	Puckett	Duran	
    CF	Perez	LaMarre		Waldrop
    RF	Phipps		Y.Rod	

SP1	Chapman	Sulbaran Corcino Cingrani
    SP2	         Ravin	Lotzkar	Stephenson

Top Three Rookie Leaguers to Watch	
    3B	Gabriel Rosa
    LHP	Amir Garrett
    LHP     Ismael Guillon
    I think that there are some other arms coming back from injury to watch, including Jacob Johnson and Drew Cisco, both of whom could begin in the Dayton rotation. Also, I didn't include relief pitchers, but obviously there are a few guys from the 40 man who will start in Louisville (could include Fisher, Brackman, Judy, etc.) and Donnie Joseph will likely start in AA.
    Last edited by Benihana; 01-23-2012 at 02:23 PM.
    Go BLUE!!!

Turn Off Ads?