Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 62

Thread: 2012 Organizational Depth Chart

  1. #46
    -The Insider-
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,869

    Re: 2012 Organizational Depth Chart

    Cams give it a rest bruh. He doesn't want to disclose it.

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #47
    Vampire Weekend @Bernie's camisadelgolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    11,431

    Re: 2012 Organizational Depth Chart

    Quote Originally Posted by cinreds21 View Post
    Cams give it a rest bruh. He doesn't want to disclose it.
    Okay, last guess . . . He had a yeast infection?

  4. #48
    Vampire Weekend @Bernie's camisadelgolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    11,431

    Re: 2012 Organizational Depth Chart

    For the record, I don' care, already know, and think it's no one's business.

  5. #49
    -The Insider-
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,869

    Re: 2012 Organizational Depth Chart

    What? lol

  6. #50
    Vampire Weekend @Bernie's camisadelgolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    11,431

    Re: 2012 Organizational Depth Chart

    My sense of humor doesn't even translate well in real life, let alone over the internet. Dagnammit.

  7. #51
    The Boss dougdirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    35,143

    Re: 2012 Organizational Depth Chart

    Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf View Post
    My sense of humor doesn't even translate well in real life, let alone over the internet. Dagnammit.
    Did you ever consider that you just aren't funny?


  8. #52
    -The Insider-
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,869

    Re: 2012 Organizational Depth Chart

    Doug with the zinger.

  9. #53
    Vampire Weekend @Bernie's camisadelgolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    11,431

    Re: 2012 Organizational Depth Chart

    Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    Did you ever consider that you just aren't funny?

    Yes. My humor transcends "funny".

  10. #54
    Flash the leather! _Sir_Charles_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    8,253

    Re: 2012 Organizational Depth Chart

    Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf View Post
    My sense of humor doesn't even translate well in real life, let alone over the internet. Dagnammit.
    Well, I got all of it and was laughing at each one. The yeast infection was a bit overboard though. :O)
    2014 predictions:
    99-63 WS champs (Cards take 2nd WC, Mil 3rd, Pit 4th, Chi 5th)
    Bruce/Votto neck and neck MVP race (neither takes it)
    Bailey CYA winner
    Hamilton ROY & GG

  11. #55
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,611

    Re: 2012 Organizational Depth Chart

    y'all would know better than I.
    Neither Yorman or Duran exactly tore through the midwest league last year.
    They are both young guys the team is highly invested in who seem to have trouble with professionalism.

    Would it make sense for the organization to hold them back at Dayton in the hope that with a little more success at lower levels they will mature a bit? They can always move them up in late June.
    "Even a bad day at the ballpark beats the snot out of most other good days. I'll take my scorecard and pencil and beer and hot dog and rage at the dips and cheer at the highs, but I'm not ever going to stop loving this game and this team and nobody will ever take that away from me." Roy Tucker October 2010

  12. #56
    Member alett12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    694

    Re: 2012 Organizational Depth Chart

    Personaly, the guy in the reds minor league system i'm exited to see is Robert Stephenson thier first round draft pick out of a prep school in California last year even if he is only 18 his stuff seems pretty decent.

  13. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    9,817

    Re: 2012 Organizational Depth Chart

    Quote Originally Posted by dfs View Post
    y'all would know better than I.
    Neither Yorman or Duran exactly tore through the midwest league last year.
    They are both young guys the team is highly invested in who seem to have trouble with professionalism.

    Would it make sense for the organization to hold them back at Dayton in the hope that with a little more success at lower levels they will mature a bit? They can always move them up in late June.
    I don't think it's the worst idea in the world. But IMO they are both ticketed for California, for better or for worse.
    Go BLUE!!!

  14. #58
    Vampire Weekend @Bernie's camisadelgolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    11,431

    Re: 2012 Organizational Depth Chart

    Quote Originally Posted by _Sir_Charles_ View Post
    Well, I got all of it and was laughing at each one. The yeast infection was a bit overboard though. :O)
    I agree about the yeast infection fwiw. Anyway, to show my appreciation, I leave you with this:
    Sir Charles Jones- "Is There Anybody Lonely?"- LYRICS - YouTube

  15. #59
    The Boss dougdirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    35,143

    Re: 2012 Organizational Depth Chart

    Quote Originally Posted by Benihana View Post
    I don't think it's the worst idea in the world. But IMO they are both ticketed for California, for better or for worse.
    I agree with this. Not just because of them, but because of the guys behind them who also deserve to be in the full season leagues this year. It isn't like Ken Griffey Sr can't try to help them mature in Bakersfield.

  16. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    9,817

    Re: 2012 Organizational Depth Chart

    Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    I agree with this. Not just because of them, but because of the guys behind them who also deserve to be in the full season leagues this year. It isn't like Ken Griffey Sr can't try to help them mature in Bakersfield.
    Yep, I'm especially looking forward to what Waldrop and Buckley can do in the Dayton OF.
    Go BLUE!!!


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25