Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reds Future game

Re: Reds Future game

Tickets went on sale for partial season ticket holders today at noon. I was able to snag two diamond seats right away. Went back to check after my order and they were all gone.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Tickets seem to be going surprisingly fast. I just called...around the 1B side, you're at least in row M to the outfield, with AA being the closest when you get around to home plate. Diamond club is gone, but I was able to get two Scout seats for $17 a piece.

The more I look at these prices on these tickets it almost makes me laugh because those two scouts seats will probably cost less than anything you can get to eat at the park. Which is one reason i like wrigley better.

Just ordered my tickets for the Futures game. Will be sitting 3rd base side behind the visiting dugout section 116 row P with the wife. Gonna be a great time, and a cool way to kick off the season.
    Let's get weird!

This is a great idea for the reds. The fans don't get out to Arizona to see it and only one game is televisided. Is there a better way to give the fans that extra kick to fire the season off. If Im the reds ticket dept I take that day and do 1 day specials for games through out the year. People might buy more games while they are there.

As For me I will definetly be trying to get down there to see this one.

Already got my tickets, section 140 in right field

Turn Off Ads?