Super Bowl 2012

talk amongst yourselves...
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Newsflash!

Joey Votto does not care about RBI.

NEITHER SHOULD ANY OF US

Re: Super Bowl 2012

I am convinced that Tom Brady sold his soul to the devil. Good looking, rich, hall of fame quarterback, married to a super model... the exact opposite of my life. That said I am kinda looking forward to this years Super Bowl, probably because Pittsburgh isn't a participant.
    Let's get weird!

I'm an Eli believer. Somehow someway I think he's going to find a way to win the game.

Giants - 31
    Patriots - 27

Go Raiders.

The Giants are quickly becoming the greatest 9-7 football team of all time. Give me the Patriots by more than one score.

Giants match up extremely well with the Patriots. Especially considering Gronkowski will be limited. Playing in a dome accentuates the speed advantage at receiver and their speed rushers on the d-line. There's always the chance the Belichick comes up with something different to take the Giants by surprise ... or just tapes their walkthrough and steals their plays ... but I doubt it.

Giants 34, Patriots 24.
    "The players make the manager, it's never the other way." - Sparky Anderson

A bit off topic but...the car commercials for the Super Bowl have been released if you want to see them early. The Camaro ad had me laughing outloud.

http://www.insideline.com/features/2...-for-cars.html

Rem
    "For Reds fans, by Reds fans" Learn it, love it, live it.

Marvin Lewis is on the Coaches Show on NFLN right now, maybe the first SB discussion show I've seen so far that isn't junk.
    "Reality tells us there are no guarantees. Except that some day Jon Lester will be on that list of 100-game winners." - Peter Gammons

Patriots have no chance at all since they are my pick.

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Dave, I will counteract you by picking the Giants. My playoff picks seem to be 0'fer.

I can't stand Belicheat and the Patriots so I will be rooting for the Giants. But... if someone held a gun to my head and forced me to bet my money on a team... I'd probably bet on the Patriots to win, even though I think the Giants match up well against them.

I've picked the Giants in every game so far. I see no reason to change now. Giants will win it in a good, close game, 31-28.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Patriots d can't stop a nose bleed, if only they played someone with an NFL offense.

Giants 40
    Patriots 24
    Quote Originally Posted by teamselig
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change, the realist adjusts the sails.

William Arthur Ward

I think whoever's pick loses between dougdirt and texasdave should have to put on a Cards avatar for the whole baseball season.
    "Reality tells us there are no guarantees. Except that some day Jon Lester will be on that list of 100-game winners." - Peter Gammons

Turn Off Ads?