Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl 2012

Re: Super Bowl 2012

Pats are crazy ... They have to let the giants score. They could have had 1:30 and 2 timeouts to come back.
    "The players make the manager, it's never the other way." - Sparky Anderson

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Joey Votto Fangirl HeatherC1212's Avatar

I'm ready for The Voice to start anytime.
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

Eli is amazing. There's no QB that I'd rather have in a 4th quarter situation like that.
    "The players make the manager, it's never the other way." - Sparky Anderson

The booth making BB out to be a genius but they should have let NY score first play after 2 minute warning.

Nm

Wow, these last few minutes have been more intense than the entire rest of the game, LOL
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

I was wondering why they weren't letting the Giants score like 30 seconds before they finally did.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Congrats to the Giants on their Super Bowl win.

That was a great game.

#85 went from being the Bengals #1 WR to being Mr. Invisible for the Patriots.

Quote Originally Posted by CTA513 View Post
    #85 went from being the Bengals #1 WR to being Mr. Invisible for the Patriots.
    At least that was intentional for the Patriots. He was Mr. Invisible too often for the Bengals when he was supposed to be their #1 receiver
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

Quote Originally Posted by traderumor View Post
    At least that was intentional for the Patriots. He was Mr. Invisible too often for the Bengals when he was supposed to be their #1 receiver
    I'm pretty sure they were expecting something from him or they wouldn't have signed him. Was the Bengals offense really simple or something? Because it seemed like he never figured out what he was supposed to do.
    "Reality tells us there are no guarantees. Except that some day Jon Lester will be on that list of 100-game winners." - Peter Gammons

The Pats coach didn't do post game interviews. What a jerk. Also he did this the night before the game.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...eve-super-bowl

There is no such thing as loyalty in sports, it's a shame.
    Attended 1976 World Series in my Mother's Womb. Attended 1990 World Series Game 2 as a 13 year old. Want to take my son to a a World Series Game in Cincinnati in my lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by powersackers View Post
    The Pats coach didn't do post game interviews. What a jerk. Also he did this the night before the game.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...eve-super-bowl

There is no such thing as loyalty in sports, it's a shame.
    Let me know when he wins a Superbowl post-Spygate.

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    Let me know when he wins a Superbowl post-Spygate.
    I'm still angry at them for screwing my team out of a superbowl in 2001. I couldn't be more happier for the Giants.

Turn Off Ads?