Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Bud and Miller fans: 24 pack or 30 pack cases?

Bud and Miller fans: 24 pack or 30 pack cases?

I have a beer question. How are Bud and Miller packed in your area, 24 or 30 pack cases?

I now live in central Arkansas and virtually all domestic beers are packed in cases of 30. I recently visited northern Arkansas and all the same beers were packed in 24 packs. I visit family north of Boston, and the beers are in 24 packs. When I make it up to Sebago Lake Region of Maine, the beers are in 30 packs.

Does anyone know why there is a difference from region to region? What do you have in your region?

Btw, a 30 pack here is usually about $23 after tax.
    "I am your child from the future. I'm sorry I didn't tell you this earlier." - Dylan Easton

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Bud and Miller fans: 24 pack or 30 pack cases?

(East of Columbus, Ohio)

I have not seen Bud in 30 packs but have Miller.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

The students at Miami University always buy there Natty in cases of 30. Ohio State students buy either 18 or 24 cans at a time (can't remember which one)...

Score Early, Score Often gonelong's Avatar

If I recall correctly, Strohs used to have a 15 pack, back in the late 80's

I work in packaging and have seen polyethelene overwrap like on bottled water. on beers. The print said it was 24 11 ounce cans. I think it was test marketed in Puerto Rico, maybe. I can live in a world of 11 ounce beers.
    I've been to dinner at Jimmy Buffet's house, and I've eaten it at a homeless shelter. And there's great joy and harrowing terror to be found in both places.
    -Todd Snider

No 30 packs in Dayton that I can find but 18 and 24 packs are everywhere.

[QUOTE=Spitball;2532484]I have a beer question. How are Bud and Miller.../QUOTE]

Is this an oxymoron?

Quote Originally Posted by Driver62 View Post
    No 30 packs in Dayton that I can find but 18 and 24 packs are everywhere.
    We don't have 24 packs here in central Arkansas. We do have 18 packs and recently Miller Lite has introduces 15 packs. It might be an introductory price, but the 15 packs are cheaper per can than the 18 and even the 30 packs.

Does anyone know why there is a difference? Is it marketing?

Quote Originally Posted by muddie
    Is this an oxymoron?
    "I am your child from the future. I'm sorry I didn't tell you this earlier." - Dylan Easton

Turn Off Ads?