Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Rock On The Range 2012

Rock On The Range 2012

I see that we've got a lot of concert goers on the forum here, and just wanted to see who all goes to ROTR. I'm so excited for this year. Megadeth is my favorite band, and The Darkness is in my top 5! I'll hopefully be there both days!!!

http://rockontherange.com/lineup.html
    Let's make some noise!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Rock On The Range 2012

If you like The Darkness and/or Queen, or if you simply like to have a great time listening to stadium rock, you should check out Foxy Shazam. I see they're in the ROTR Friday 4Play lineup. Make it a point to go see them.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Footstool View Post
    If you like The Darkness and/or Queen, or if you simply like to have a great time listening to stadium rock, you should check out Foxy Shazam. I see they're in the ROTR Friday 4Play lineup. Make it a point to go see them.
    Not only are they a blast, they are Cincinnati and proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Footstool View Post
    One of my "jobs" is actually working security for a few of the concert venues in Columbus (LC Pavilion, The Basement, and Newport Music Hall), and I've seen them a few times. I'm pretty excited, still tryin to figure out a way to buy my 2 day passes so I can go to the Friday night show as well.

I definitely will be money pinching around here, I would do anything for tickets to both days!
    Let's make some noise!

Stat geek...and proud
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean_CaseyRules View Post
    One of my "jobs" is actually working security for a few of the concert venues in Columbus (LC Pavilion, The Basement, and Newport Music Hall), and I've seen them a few times. I'm pretty excited, still tryin to figure out a way to buy my 2 day passes so I can go to the Friday night show as well.

I definitely will be money pinching around here, I would do anything for tickets to both days!
    I love the LC and the Newport. Just saw Machine Head at Newport awhile back.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Turn Off Ads?