Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Reds Hotels on the Road

Reds Hotels on the Road

If your like me, you go to various ballparks during the summer months while traveling. Here's a list of where the Reds will be staying if you want to stay with the team.
    Reds Hotels
    Great way to meet the players.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Reds Hotels on the Road

Quote Originally Posted by jwmann2 View Post
    If your like me, you go to various ballparks during the summer months while traveling. Here's a list of where the Reds will be staying if you want to stay with the team.
    Reds Hotels
    Great way to meet the players.
    Thank you so Much. The wife and I are heading to Milwaulkee and Chicago in August for 4 reds games. It would be neat to see them in the hotel.

I am sure Michelle will be glad to see this information.

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93011
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

Thank you for the info but has anyone validated the accuracy of this list? Looks similar to one I found last updated in 2008. Just curious.

I'd like to book something in San Diego soon to see the Reds in July 7 & 8 and would be willing to pay a little more for the chance to stay with my team.

Thank you.

Turn Off Ads?