Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Buster busting on Reds

Re: Buster busting on Reds

Quote Originally Posted by [deleted] View Post
    If someone throws 200 innings but is bad, that... That hurts the team more than it helps. Does that need to be said?
    It shouldn't need to be said, but it probably does. And Dusty is the one who needs to be told this. Even if Bronson has a +5 era (which I don't think he will) Dusty will keep throwing him out there every 5th day.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Buster busting on Reds

Agreed it is extremely sad but it is gonna happen and I'd love to see leake Cueto or Latos lead the team but I dont know

Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!

RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball

Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25