Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The best part of waking up

Re: The best part of waking up

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    You really disappoint me Spitball, after knowing you all these years. You don't own a coffee maker with a timer? C'mon buddy! Get with the times!
    Hahaha! Actually, GAC, it has a timer and is set for 6:08 AM, and the alarm clock is set for 6:15 AM. The thing is, I almost always wake up way early but stay in bed until 6:00.
    "I am your child from the future. I'm sorry I didn't tell you this earlier." - Dylan Easton

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post

My wife is the early bird. She thinks its the most wonderful time of the day. Which is all fine with me. But she also thinks getting up is morally superior to us night owls and that we are slothful, repugnant, and damaged souls that need to learn the glories of the morning. Which is not quite as fine.
    I think we must be married to the same woman.
    The contents of this post may be disseminated without the express written consent of the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball.

Cincinnati's premiere expedited trucking company

They call me "chef"

My wife saw this thread and gave me a peck on the cheek. Thanks, RedsZone!
    Cincinnati Reds 2014 W-L Record: 76.6-85.4*

Cincinnati Reds 2015 W-L Record: TBA

*UPDATED: 2/11/2014

Quote Originally Posted by OldRightHander View Post
    I think we must be married to the same woman.
    Ah oh! A Redszone scandal!
    "I am your child from the future. I'm sorry I didn't tell you this earlier." - Dylan Easton

Plan to be spontaneous Jefferson24's Avatar

I wake up around 4 most mornings. I go back to bed till 6:30, then rise to get the boy on the bus, the girl to my moms and get to work by 7:35.

I wake up 2 or 3 times a night. I am usually happy when I see the clock and it only says 4:30 am.
    We only live in patches. - H. G. Wells

Btw, in addition to my previously mentioned routine, I also eat a banana every morning. I have been doing this for at least twenty-five years after reading an article on the importance of eating bananas. I no longer remember what the article said and am pretty sick of bananas, but I am afraid to stop.

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spitball View Post
    Btw, in addition to my previously mentioned routine, I also eat a banana every morning. I have been doing this for at least twenty-five years after reading an article on the importance of eating bananas. I no longer remember what the article said and am pretty sick of bananas, but I am afraid to stop.
    We eat a lot bananas but I still like them.
    The contents of this post may be disseminated without the express written consent of the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball.

Cincinnati's premiere expedited trucking company

ZCTRMTP!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spitball View Post
    Contact Guinness. That's a world record.
    Zero chance the Reds miss the playoffs!

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson24 View Post
    I wake up around 4 most mornings. I go back to bed till 6:30, then rise to get the boy on the bus, the girl to my moms and get to work by 7:35.

I wake up 2 or 3 times a night. I am usually happy when I see the clock and it only says 4:30 am.
    Sounds like we might be twins...at least we're not married to the same woman.

Turn Off Ads?