Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Did Eisenhower Meet With Aliens in 1954?

Did Eisenhower Meet With Aliens in 1954?

For some reason this story has resurfaced again:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...6pLid%3D135787

If you follow various links here it says that he met four different races of aliens in February 1954.

Do you believe these stories? Do you think we'll ever get the truth?

I think the stories are believable but I still haven't seen a smoking gun.

I must admit, I do read these reports, though

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Re: Did Eisenhower Meet With Aliens in 1954?

These aliens?

The contents of this post may be disseminated without the express written consent of the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball.

https://www.amazon.com/Charles-DeMaris/e/B07BD4JBQB

I think it's fun to talk about and I try to keep an open mind to such possibilities.

I guess my question would be this took place almost 60 years ago. The technology that would be required for an alien race to visit Earth is at this point beyond our understanding. While we have made a lot of technological advances over the past 60 years we are no where near being able to travel to other worlds. If we have conversations with nice friendly aliens that know how to travel those long distances why haven't we made that technological jump?

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Governments are so terrible at keeping secrets -- I find it tough to believe something like this could happen and not have been confirmed with some hard evidence before.
    Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    I think it's fun to talk about and I try to keep an open mind to such possibilities.

I guess my question would be this took place almost 60 years ago. The technology that would be required for an alien race to visit Earth is at this point beyond our understanding. While we have made a lot of technological advances over the past 60 years we are no where near being able to travel to other worlds. If we have conversations with nice friendly aliens that know how to travel those long distances why haven't we made that technological jump?
    Because they would rather not have us visiting them? You'll go gawk at zoo animals, but you probably don't want them over for dinner.
    The contents of this post may be disseminated without the express written consent of the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball.

https://www.amazon.com/Charles-DeMaris/e/B07BD4JBQB

Quote Originally Posted by Caveat Emperor View Post
    Governments are so terrible at keeping secrets -- I find it tough to believe something like this could happen and not have been confirmed with some hard evidence before.
    They are but the hard evidence basically consists of people sworn to secrecy and after a bunch of them die off, folks are comfortable coming forward and that's what's happening here and with Roswell. I think it is interesting to see who all is coming forward. As you can see at the bottom left corner of that link, there are all sorts of related stories to that so there is a paper trail of sorts. The gov't has changed their story on Roswell many times and it still doesn't make sense so we know there's a cover-up of sorts going on there

I don't think people who believe in aliens visiting have any real idea just how huge space really is. It's so unlikely the chances are basically zero.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

NO. Aliens are demons, FACT. Look it up for yourself. Youtube has more than enough videos on this subject, do NOT be deceived

Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Red Swagger View Post
    NO. Aliens are demons, FACT. Look it up for yourself. Youtube has more than enough videos on this subject, do NOT be deceived
    Well, if it's on Youtube....

I wonder if those alien demons are also part of the Illuminati.

2013 Record at games attended: 0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Red Swagger View Post
    If the aliens really were demons then I hope Jesus sent some angels to meet with Eisenhower too so as to warn him and not be outdone. I'd hate to think Satan would send reps and not our Lord and Savior

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfaithful View Post
    I don't think people who believe in aliens visiting have any real idea just how huge space really is. It's so unlikely the chances are basically zero.
    Think where humanity was -- technologically and scientifically -- in 1952. Flash forward 60 years, and look where we are currently in 2012.

Now imagine where we'll be in 2072. 2132. Etc.

Our ability to understand and interact with our universe is increasing exponentially. After what I've seen in just my short life -- going from doing research in a library and thumbing through encyclopedias to now carrying around a device that can instantly access information from anywhere in the world at the touch of as screen -- I'm unwilling to put ANYTHING down to "basically zero" chance of occurring.

Space is vast, but we're doing a better job understanding it every day. I'm not going to preclude the possibility that someone out there got a couple thousand year head start on us and made it to our neck the woods early.
    Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

People still hunt for Bigfoot, yet no one has ever hit one with a car.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Caveat Emperor View Post
    Think where humanity was -- technologically and scientifically -- in 1952. Flash forward 60 years, and look where we are currently in 2012.

Now imagine where we'll be in 2072. 2132. Etc.
    True, but I think this whole thing is going to have a short shelf life. We're talking about a few thousand years compared to billions of years the earth has been around. And really we've only scaled up in the past 200 years. I mean, I read recently that the concept of the future is a new thing. Before the past couple of hundred years things were just the same for average people for hundreds and hundreds of years, and change was glacial. Things change rapidly now, but that's a very recent development.

This is more than likely just a short period of fortuitous climate where we have been blessed to avoid anything cataclysmic happening.

Humanity in general might last hundreds of thousands of years ... society I seriously doubt has too much longer to go. In geological time of course.

I'm really not a misanthrope, but society is pretty fragile. An asteroid, climate change, Yellowstone or a volcano exploding, etc. It wouldn't take much, and these things are more frequent (again, in geological time) than people probably realize.

The Road was the most depressing book I've ever read, because it hammers this all home in a very matter of fact way.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

I'd really like for to be true, but like many have mentioned, I can't imagine the government keeping a tight lid on something this gargantuan.

From what I've seen about the government changing its Roswell stories, it stems mostly from post-WWII Cold War paranoia where they didn't want to reveal *anything* to the Russians. So they leaked a lot of cockamamie stories as a misdirection kind of thing. Yes, they did lie about a lot of stuff, but not about aliens really existing.

Eisenhower does look a little bit like an alien though.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    Eisenhower does look a little bit like an alien though.
    How do you know? Is there something you are not telling us?
    Thank goodness for baseball.

Turn Off Ads?