Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Constantly Buffering?

Constantly Buffering?

I have an app on my cell phone called Tune-In Radio. For over a week now the station I like to listen to just constantly rebuffers. It plays a song for maybe 5 seconds, goes dead while it rebuffers and just on and on. Does it at home or work. I reprogrammed my phone but that didnt do anything. Any suggestions?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Constantly Buffering?

Check for too many things running in the background of the phone.

I googled tune-in and buffering issues and it must be on their end as this is an issue for a lot of people regardless of what type phones they have...seems like the tune-in people would do something about it but oh well....I just downloaded Pandora on my phone and like that better so far anyway.

Also, try the IHeartRadio app. It has ClearChannel stations. I also use Tune-In. I am not having any issues. What phone do you have and what provider? How is the streaming on wifi?

I have Pandora, Iheart and Tune-in on my phone. No issues with Pandora or Iheart and more often than not no issues with Tune-in. I have a Cricket Android phone(3g). I have had Tune-in for probably a year and it will work fine for weeks and then there will be day long spells where I can have the phone at home,work or anywhere and it just buffers endlessly. It's just this time it started about 2 weeks ago and last I checked a few days back it was still doing it. I'm not a tech guy but haven't changed any settings. The guy that runs the Cricket shop is a techie so I thought about stopping and talking to him.

Open Tune-IN, select menu on your phone, select SETTINGS, select BUFFER BEFORE PLAY, and change the amount of time it buffers. Play around with the buffer settings, to see which one works best for you.

Turn Off Ads?