Turn Off Ads?
Page 38 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Official RedsZone Movie Thread (pt. III)

Re: Official RedsZone Movie Thread (pt. III)

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck View Post
    So with all the bombshells coming out of Comic Con yesterday, does anyone know where to actually see this stuff? You would have thought a group of nerds like that, (not derogatory) would have video all over youtube by now.
    Some up on YT but pretty grainy. The official SDCC videos (at least the ones I've seen) are edited. Also, I'm sure there were restrictions in what could be film-though there is always someone leaking info such as written descriptions of trailers.
    2023 Reds record attending: 13-18 FINAL
    2023 Dragons record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    2023 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Schuler View Post
    Go see the Conjuring.
    I assume it's good. My wife wants to see that one. We may go this weekend. We both like a scary movie.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Finally saw Pacific Rim. The 10 year old version of me gave it an A+.

And I mean that as a big compliment.

5. Likes:

Tom Servo (07-22-2013)

I watched an indie film called Fruitvale Station this weekend starting Michael Jordan (the one from FNL not the one from the Chicago Bulls). It's about the true story of a kid that got shot by a police officer at a BART station on New Years Eve in 2009. It starts of slow, but overall is very well done.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck View Post
    So with all the bombshells coming out of Comic Con yesterday, does anyone know where to actually see this stuff? You would have thought a group of nerds like that, (not derogatory) would have video all over youtube by now.
    Spike TV had something on last night. It being Spike I am sure they will be replaying it.
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    I watched an indie film called Fruitvale Station this weekend starting Michael Jordan (the one from FNL not the one from the Chicago Bulls). It's about the true story of a kid that got shot by a police officer at a BART station on New Years Eve in 2009. It starts of slow, but overall is very well done.
    My concern with this one was whether there would be enough momentum to keep me awake, because everything I have read about it has said it is fantastic...

The Wolverine was chock full of awesome with an extra layer of caramel.

We went to see The Conjuring. It was OK. It will give you a few jumps. What I didn't like was how it went from a haunted house movie to demon possession movie. I think it would have good without that. They also mixed two different things together that wasn't necesary. The haunted house in Rhode Island and the haunted doll. I will still give it 4 of 5 stars. It is entertaining and about the right length for a movie.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

I watched a movie called Essential Killing on Netflix. It's about a Muslim insurgent who is captured and then escapes. You're just watching him try to survive for most of the move. It was mostly dialogue-free, but wow it's tense.

I've been pretty disappointed by what I've read about Elysium. Has anybody seen it? It was my last hope for what has been an awful summer movie season...

Quote Originally Posted by *BaseClogger* View Post
    I've been pretty disappointed by what I've read about Elysium. Has anybody seen it? It was my last hope for what has been an awful summer movie season...
    There have been some really good popcorn flicks this summer. Probably my favorite has been This Is The End.

Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    There have been some really good popcorn flicks this summer. Probably my favorite has been This Is The End.
    I liked This is the End as well, although it's been the only one. And if we remember the summer of 2013 as the summer "This Is The End came out" well, then, it wasn't a very good summer movie season...

Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    By the way: Tom Servo was built in earth orbit by Joel.

Not an alien robot.
    Not an alien robot but Servo did have the voice of an angel.

Quote Originally Posted by *BaseClogger* View Post
    It looks stunning... But I've not heard too many good reviews as well.
    2023 Reds record attending: 13-18 FINAL
    2023 Dragons record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    2023 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Sure she's 16, and I'm a creepy old man, but I heart Hit-Girl.

Turn Off Ads?