Turn Off Ads?
Page 66 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667686970 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 1062

Thread: Official RedsZone Movie Thread (pt. III)

  1. #976
    RaisorZone Raisor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, Nc
    Posts
    15,226

    Re: Official RedsZone Movie Thread (pt. III)

    Guardians of the Galaxy comes out in less than a week.
    "But I do know Joey's sister indirectly (or foster sister) and I have heard stories of Joey being into shopping, designer wear, fancy coffees, and pedicures."

  2. Likes:

    RedTeamGo! (07-29-2014)

  3. Turn Off Ads?
  4. #977
    Start the Reactor! *BaseClogger*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    6,458

    Re: Official RedsZone Movie Thread (pt. III)

    Lucy is a masterpiece of the senses for about 45 minutes before it just runs off the rails. But I prefer watching a colorful trainwreck over a boring "by-the-numbers" movie anyday (it helps when Scarlett Johansson is kicking ass)...
    "On-base percentage is great if you can score runs and do something with that on-base percentage," Baker said. "Clogging up the bases isn't that great to me."

  5. #978
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,836

    Re: Official RedsZone Movie Thread (pt. III)

    Pretty excited about Interstellar later this year.


  6. #979
    RaisorZone Raisor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, Nc
    Posts
    15,226

    Re: Official RedsZone Movie Thread (pt. III)

    Guardians. Was. Glorious.

    It's a homicidel Raccon with a machine gun. Your argument is invalid.
    "But I do know Joey's sister indirectly (or foster sister) and I have heard stories of Joey being into shopping, designer wear, fancy coffees, and pedicures."

  7. Likes:

    KittyDuran (08-02-2014), MikeThierry (08-04-2014), pahster (08-02-2014)

  8. #980
    Duranie Ho, Ho, Ho! KittyDuran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Hamilton, Ohio
    Posts
    8,418

    Re: Official RedsZone Movie Thread (pt. III)

    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Guardians. Was. Glorious.

    It's a homicidel Raccon with a machine gun. Your argument is invalid.
    Just finished watching it @ a drive-in (it's now pouring rain and I'm waiting for A Hard Days Night to start). Another stellar Marvel offering!
    2014 Reds record when I'm attending: 23-18 - FINAL
    2014 Dragons record when I'm attending: 2-1 - FINAL
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

  9. Likes:

    Raisor (08-02-2014)

  10. #981
    Blowing away bad memories Redsfan320's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Oxford, OH
    Posts
    2,284

    Re: Official RedsZone Movie Thread (pt. III)

    Going to see GotG today. Hoping it's not too crowded. Fingers crossed, I have high expectations for this one.

    320
    I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

  11. #982
    RaisorZone Raisor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, Nc
    Posts
    15,226

    Re: Official RedsZone Movie Thread (pt. III)

    The post credit scene has the greatest cameo of all time.
    "But I do know Joey's sister indirectly (or foster sister) and I have heard stories of Joey being into shopping, designer wear, fancy coffees, and pedicures."

  12. #983
    I hate the Cubs LoganBuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    6,242

    Re: Official RedsZone Movie Thread (pt. III)

    Guardians was very, very good. Groot may be the best Marvel character yet. Dave Bautista did a fine job with Drax.
    The Sox traded Bullfrog the only player they've got for Shottenhoffen. Four-eyes Shottenhoffen a utility infielder. They've got a whole team of utility infielders.

  13. #984
    The Boss dougdirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    35,914

    Re: Official RedsZone Movie Thread (pt. III)

    Going to see Guardians tonight. If it isn't as good as everyone says on here, I'm going to start a gofundme and have you all chip in for the $10 you owe me.


    OK, maybe not. But I am very excited to see this.

  14. #985
    5.3 Posts Abv Replacement BluegrassRedleg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South of Cincinnati
    Posts
    2,250

    Re: Official RedsZone Movie Thread (pt. III)

    Quote Originally Posted by *BaseClogger* View Post
    Lucy is a masterpiece of the senses for about 45 minutes before it just runs off the rails. But I prefer watching a colorful trainwreck over a boring "by-the-numbers" movie anyday (it helps when Scarlett Johansson is kicking ass)...
    Description reminds me somewhat of Vanilla Sky, which brought out a similar reaction for me.
    Rounding third and heading for home...

  15. #986
    The Boss dougdirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    35,914

    Re: Official RedsZone Movie Thread (pt. III)

    Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    Going to see Guardians tonight. If it isn't as good as everyone says on here, I'm going to start a gofundme and have you all chip in for the $10 you owe me.


    OK, maybe not. But I am very excited to see this.
    Talk about a disappointment..... Not the movie, the fact that on my drive to the movies the people I was meeting there cancelled on me, so I just turned around and came home. Lame. I guess I will see it in two weekends.

  16. #987
    RaisorZone Raisor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, Nc
    Posts
    15,226

    Re: Official RedsZone Movie Thread (pt. III)

    Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    Talk about a disappointment..... Not the movie, the fact that on my drive to the movies the people I was meeting there cancelled on me, so I just turned around and came home. Lame. I guess I will see it in two weekends.
    Should have still gone. It's a raccoon with a machine gun. You're argument is invalid.
    "But I do know Joey's sister indirectly (or foster sister) and I have heard stories of Joey being into shopping, designer wear, fancy coffees, and pedicures."

  17. #988
    The Boss dougdirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    35,914

    Re: Official RedsZone Movie Thread (pt. III)

    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Should have still gone. It's a raccoon with a machine gun. You're argument is invalid.
    I will survive seeing it in two weeks, and likely wind up with better seats too. It's fine.

  18. #989
    Duranie Ho, Ho, Ho! KittyDuran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Hamilton, Ohio
    Posts
    8,418

    Re: Official RedsZone Movie Thread (pt. III)

    Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    Talk about a disappointment..... Not the movie, the fact that on my drive to the movies the people I was meeting there cancelled on me, so I just turned around and came home. Lame. I guess I will see it in two weekends.
    Yeah, lame, lame, lame... No shame in going by yourself. Me? Just came back from seeing it at the drive-in again minus the rain (& threat of) along with A Hard Days Night. Much more enjoyable. I will tell you that its much more funnier than other Marvel movies, not to say that there isn't a good use of terror in between. It has a Stars Wars meets Space Balls vibe (IMHO). The soundtrack alone is worth the price of admission.
    2014 Reds record when I'm attending: 23-18 - FINAL
    2014 Dragons record when I'm attending: 2-1 - FINAL
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

  19. #990
    Daffy Duck RedTeamGo!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    3,924

    Re: Official RedsZone Movie Thread (pt. III)

    Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    Talk about a disappointment..... Not the movie, the fact that on my drive to the movies the people I was meeting there cancelled on me, so I just turned around and came home. Lame. I guess I will see it in two weekends.
    Still should have gone. I love going to movies by myself. Sometimes I just enjoy getting away from the wife for an hour or week.

  20. Likes:

    redsfanmia (08-04-2014)


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25