Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pitchers and Catchers Report Today

Pitchers and Catchers Report Today

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Pitchers and Catchers Report Today

Baseball can't get any closer. Can't wait to see some Spring Training pics. It is going to be one outstanding year for Cincinnati Reds baseball.

It's been a loooooong time since I've been this excited for a season. Here's to hoping they do as well as I expect...and this coming from an eternal pessimist.

Pretty pumped for the season! While I'm excited about the whole thing I can't wait for the second game to watch Latos take the hill.

Got my futures game tickets in the mail today. That along with those magic words "pitchers and catchers report" is like crack for me. CAN'T WAIT- Bart Scott voice
    Let's get weird!

I moved to St. Petersburg, FL 6 months ago. I missed seeing the Reds in Sarasota by 3 years.

My wife and I flew in to Phoenix today. We will be attending practice on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday. I'll be tweeting pictures during practices and will be posting higher quality images from my good camera in the evenings.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    My wife and I flew in to Phoenix today. We will be attending practice on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday. I'll be tweeting pictures during practices and will be posting higher quality images from my good camera in the evenings.
    Good deal, can't wait to see them!

Enjoy yourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by zacharync View Post
    Good deal, can't wait to see them!

Enjoy yourselves!
    Thanks! I am really looking forward to roaming around the complex for a few hours each day. Should be a fantastic experience.

I don't want to grow up Red Raindog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mlh1981 View Post
    I moved to St. Petersburg, FL 6 months ago. I missed seeing the Reds in Sarasota by 3 years.
    There wasn't a bad seat in that stadium -- the last time I went I took my nephew and we asked for seats in the last row just for kicks -- of course we made sure the beer sellers would find us there --

The older I get - the better I was

and yes - I hate the Cardinals (Reds fan since 1958)

I miss Raisor

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    What's your handle on twitter?

Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    What's your handle on twitter?
    @redsfacts

Quote Originally Posted by Old Righthander View Post
    There wasn't a bad seat in that stadium -- the last time I went I took my nephew and we asked for seats in the last row just for kicks -- of course we made sure the beer sellers would find us there --

No kidding, I miss Ed Smith Stadium greatly-and know there are many that hated it. My great grandmother lived right across the st (she died when I was a kid, but I had been there that early on). Last time I went down there for ST 2 of my buddies went with me from NC and we bought tix when we got there for that days game, and ended up sitting behind Chief Bender.
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Here are some links with different pics I was able to snap today. Most of the pics from the twitter feed were with my phone (except for the 4 Latos pics) so they aren't the best. The rest were taken with my dslr so they are a little better quality.

http://www.facebook.com/redsfacts

http://redsfacts.com/blog/oh-hey-its-baseball-time

https://twitter.com/#!/redsfacts

Awesome, I miss being able to go to ST when they were in FL, thanks for sharing stories and pics, and hope you continue to enjoy yourself!
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Turn Off Ads?