Turn Off Ads?

View Poll Results: Do you want to see more?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Discussing baseball with opposing fans is fun

9 50.00%
  • No! I'm sick of seeing these threads

6 33.33%
  • I don't really care either way.

3 16.67%

Thread: Cards vs Reds: Do you guys want to see more?

Cards vs Reds: Do you guys want to see more?

The discussion in the second thread wasn't as lively as the first so I figured I'd ask before I go to all the work of doing writeups: one for the rotation, then one last one for the bullpen and bench.

I've enjoyed having discussions with you guys and have been really, really pleased at the class everyone has shown with being able to debate baseball and not resort to any trolling or name calling. There hasn't been even one bad apple and I think that says a lot about this message board and Reds fans in general.
    *11xWSChamps

2011 World Series Champs... GO CARDS!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Cards vs Reds: Do you guys want to see more?

P.S. - The old red guard should be jealous!
    *11xWSChamps

I enjoy having opposing fans to debate with, most of my friends are Cardinals fans and we have a great time debating! It's always interesting to see other fans take on things, and I hope that everyone can stay civil!
    "You can't sit on a lead and run a few plays into the line and just kill the clock. You've got to throw the ball over the damn plate and give the other man his chance. That's why baseball is the greatest game of them all." -Earl Weaver

CARDS SUCKK!!! AHHHH

JK (kind 0f )

I also enjoy having others around to debate against. Otherwise it gets stale. It's like debating politics with a bunch of conservatives. At some point, people start trying to find small mundane details to argue and complain about.

Discussing these matchups is a lot more interesting than listening to griping over all of Dusty's management choices, and it's always good to get another perspective on things. Please, continue!

It looks like I'll continue then.

To the four of you; sorry!
    *11xWSChamps

I don't read them, but I want to start the same threads on gateway redbirds to see the reaction.

I've enjoyed the discussions so far. Wouldn't mind seeing more.

Absolutely. Redszone is a good community, but it's fairly tame. An outside opinion can spark some good discussion. I welcome other takes on the Latos deal, or the Ludwick aquisition from a Cards fan.

Turn Off Ads?