Turn Off Ads?

Thread: MLBTV

MLBTV

Has anybody else have trouble accessing games via mlbtv. com. I went on and tried watching a game yesterday, I got sound from a game but no video. So I logged out and logged back in, and I got video from the game. But when I went to switch games, I got the black screen again. I had to log off and log back in to watch that game. Bizzare!

Also, the MLBTV Support Forum is down which I find suspect and juvenile.

try it yourself and notice the word ''error'' on the link

http://mlb.mlb.com/help/supportforum/mlbtv_error.jsp

Any info that you can give will be appreciated.
    PROVE ME WRONG, REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND THEY DID!!!!!!!!!!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: MLBTV

Bump, any insight will be helpful.-thanks

Anyone watching the reds on mlb.tv? if so,do me a favor switch to the yankees phillies game. Do you get sound but no picture?

I've been having problems with losing the feed after only a few innings and not being able to get it back without logging off and logging back in. Same thing happens when I switch over to a different game on commercial breaks.

No troubles with the sound so far for me.
    If evolution is outlawed, only outlaws will evolve!

I had same problem.

I installed new version of nextdef and it worked.

Yeah, after installing the new version of NexDef and updating flash I had no problems. Also clicking on HD and then sliding the bar over to 'standard' mode so there's no DVR but the video works.

last year we had the same problems for the first few weeks of Spring Training, once the season started they had most of the bugs worked out....we had a few minor issues during the season watching games but I think MLBTV uses ST as a chance to work these issues out.....

I remember thinking last year around the first week of the season thinking that I screwed up buying MLBTV but once the first week was over it was almost flawless....it tests your patience, I know but stick it out, it will get better....there is nothing better than getting off work at 2pm and watching a day game then once the Reds are over at 10:30pm switching over to a west coast game.....my wallet takes a hit every baseball season because all I want to do is gamble on MLB since I get to watch every game....MLB.TV has ruined me and forced me into gaining tons of weight....I blame them for my health problems

it seems to be working now. I can switch between games with no problem. But they,mlbtv, should be honest and NOT shut down their support forum and say we are aware of the problem and we are working on it, please be patience with us. But NOO, they try to pin the problem at your end which is totally uncalled for.

Thanks everyone for your feedback.

Turn Off Ads?