Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Your 2012 NFL Mock Draft Selection Thread

Re: Your 2012 NFL Mock Draft Selection Thread

I have an idea. Since we started this mock draft a little over a week before NFL free agency started I think after Puffy makes his pick that we should start the whole thing over and process the Washington trade. We could start it up again next week to allow for more FA signings.

I just think it would be a much more accurate mock.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye33 View Post
    I have an idea. Since we started this mock draft a little over a week before NFL free agency started I think after Puffy makes his pick that we should start the whole thing over and process the Washington trade. We could start it up again next week to allow for more FA signings.

That would be better at this point for a team like Cleveland who has had their plans shaken.

I am onboard.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Works for me. The Chicago-Miami deal has a major impact too.

With the last pick in the first edition of the Redszone Mock Draft the Super Bowl Champion New York Football Giants select Nick Perry, DE, USC.

With Dave Tollefson leaving it opens up a spot in rotation. With Pierre-Paul, Tuck and Osi it gives Perry a year to develop and only be used in spot duty, i.e., getting after passer on passing downs. Futhermore, with Osi only having one year left on contract it gives us flexibility and a potential replacement. Plus, he is clearly the highest rated player left on the Puffy Big Board and, as the Super Bowl 46 champs, we can go for highest rated player regardless of top needs. Because, ya know, we just won the freakin Super Bowl!!

"I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

I'm down for R2 or a re-draft based on FA.
    Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

NL Central champs

Quote Originally Posted by Caveat Emperor View Post
    I'm down for R2 or a re-draft based on FA.
    Same here, I would be willing to do either one.

I am on the clock and can pick a player or start over.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

I'm up for whatever, but would anybody be up for continuing this draft and starting a separate one for the trade & FA edition?
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    I'm up for whatever, but would anybody be up for continuing this draft and starting a separate one for the trade & FA edition?
    I vote that we start a new mock next Monday morning, which allows for a lot more FA signings and any other possible trades that may happen.

This draft doesn't take very long to complete and the real draft does not start until April 26th so we will have over a month to complete it.

I vote that we start a new mock next Monday morning, which allows for a lot more FA signings and any other possible trades that may happen.

This draft doesn't take very long to complete and the real draft does not start until April 26th so we will have over a month to complete it.
    I kinda agree with this. I think we started way too early this year. Gotta let free agency start before we even know what teams will need come draft time.
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar
    Good call. Let's press the reset button.
    Witty signature.

Totally agree. I wouldn't have picked Blackmon if I knew Daniel Snyder was going to lose his mind and give the Rams a bounty in the next couple of years. I don't think Blackmon will be there at #6 when the Rams choose.

I had forgotten that Washington was still in the league.

I'm for a new version. Here's a thought to keep it interesting.... Other thank Luck...... your team has to pick someone different than who they chose in first go-round.

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post
    I'm for a new version. Here's a thought to keep it interesting.... Other thank Luck...... your team has to pick someone different than who they chose in first go-round.
    Go to your corner.
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

Turn Off Ads?