Turn Off Ads?
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Peyton

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Re: Peyton

John Elway was a choke artist until Terrelle Davis showed up then he was clutch.

2. Likes:

RedFanAlways1966 (10-29-2013),Slyder (10-28-2013)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Heffner View Post
    John Elway was a choke artist until Terrelle Davis showed up then he was clutch.
    Not so sure about that, did he choke in all those afc championship games? He had plenty of big wins.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

Quote Originally Posted by George Anderson View Post
    I love Manning but this only holds true for the regular season.
    Disagree. He may not be as successful in the postseason, but the dude doesn't get rattled.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Heffner View Post
    Really? You must not be a Cleveland fan. They know that Elway was not a choke artist. They'd give anything if he was

Quote Originally Posted by redsfanmia View Post
    See afc championship game v Pats in 2006
    Good point.

I was there btw. Paid alot of money for those tickets and it was worth every cent.

Baseball and the Reds will always be first in my heart but that was the greatest sporting event I ever attended.
    "Boys, I'm one of those umpires that misses 'em every once in a while so if it's close, you'd better hit it." Cal Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    Really? You must not be a Cleveland fan. They know that Elway was not a choke artist. They'd give anything if he was
    There's no denying "the drive," but Elway was 2-3 in Super Bowl games and only completed half his passes for three touchdowns against eight interceptions.
    How do we know he's not Mel Torme?

9. Likes:

Revering4Blue (10-29-2013)

Turn Off Ads?