Turn Off Ads?
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Peyton

Re: Peyton

IMO. Peyton's daze are numbered. The Donkeys have NO OLine, and Tebow ran for his life behind them. Yeah, TT made yards, but Peyton ain't gonna run NOWHERE. I hope KC has them first game, and Hali officially introduces himself to Peyton. He and horseface make the perfect pair.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuff Nut View Post
    IMO. Peyton's daze are numbered. The Donkeys have NO OLine, and Tebow ran for his life behind them. Yeah, TT made yards, but Peyton ain't gonna run NOWHERE. I hope KC has them first game, and Hali officially introduces himself to Peyton. He and horseface make the perfect pair.
    Well Peyton is an idiot. Damn, how in the world did he overlook all that stuff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post

I think he liked the orange uniforms the Broncos wear.
    "Boys, I'm one of those umpires that misses 'em every once in a while so if it's close, you'd better hit it." Cal Hubbard

I'll eat crow if you own up to it after he doesn't make it 3 weeks. ESSA
    Last edited by Tuff Nut; 03-22-2012 at 06:56 PM.

Who wants a mustache ride Ohayou's Avatar

James H. "Jim" Driver, 78, of Eagle, Colo., formerly of Columbia, passed away Monday, March 19, 2012, at South Hampton Place in Columbia after a brief illness. An avid Broncos fan, he abhorred Manning and evidently wanted out before a deal was done.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...230608456.html
    Arise and walk, come through. A world beyond that door is calling out for you. Arise and walk, come through. It's calling out for you.

I'll eat crow if you own up to it after he doesn't make it 3 weeks. ESSA
    Well why are you saying he won't make it 3 weeks? Injury or ineffectiveness?

"I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Charlie Brown All-Star IslandRed's Avatar

For what it's worth, when people besides Manning were playing behind the Colts' line this past season and Kyle Orton, bless his mediocrity, was playing behind the Broncos' line, Indy and Denver gave up sacks at roughly the same rate -- a rate that is roughly twice as much as Manning was accustomed to being sacked, and half as much as Tebow was sacked. The quarterback has a lot to do with it. An old pro that knows how to set the right protections, doesn't get caught unaware by blitzes, knows pre-snap who's likely to be open and gets the ball out of his hand on time isn't going to take as many hits. A quarterback who prefers to pull the ball down and scramble if his primary receiver isn't open will take plenty. Of course, Tebow made a lot of plays happen while running around. It's just part of the deal.

Having said that, Denver's line had issues, Tebow or no Tebow. But there's free agency and a draft between now and the season, I'm assuming they'll try to do something about it.
    Reading comprehension is not just an ability, it's a choice

part of BBN

Just seen this :

Jacob Tamme just joined his buddy Wesley Woodyard when he signed a three-year deal with the Broncos today. Tamme said he’s “looking forward to getting to work” in Denver.

Maybe not big big news but as a UK fan as well, glad to see JT joining Wesley Woodyard. I would say he will get some quality minutes at TE as well !

Well why are you saying he won't make it 3 weeks? Injury or ineffectiveness?

Evidently you didn't watch the Donkey's play last year. They have no OL, and Tebow was running for his life. I don't see PM doing any running.

Evidently you didn't watch the Donkey's play last year. They have no OL, and Tebow was running for his life. I don't see PM doing any running.
    Did you watch any Colt's games when Peyton was there? The Colt's O-Line has been a disaster since 2006 and wasn't very good before that, Peyton gets rid of the ball quickly.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

And Tebow takes forever to release it. Maybe Denver's OL does stink, I have no idea, but no line holds long enough to keep him from running for his life.
    "Reality tells us there are no guarantees. Except that some day Jon Lester will be on that list of 100-game winners." - Peter Gammons

Quote Originally Posted by jmac View Post
    Jacob Tamme just joined his buddy Wesley Woodyard when he signed a three-year deal with the Broncos today. Tamme said he’s “looking forward to getting to work” in Denver.[/I]
    Fearless prediction: Jacob Tamme will pull a Dallas Clark in Denver and catch 70+ balls with 8 or more TDs next season.

(This assumes Manning runs an offense similar to the one he left in Indianapolis.

crow?

15. Likes:

TeamSelig (10-10-2013)

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

The contents of this post may be disseminated without the express written consent of the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball.

https://www.amazon.com/Charles-DeMaris/e/B07BD4JBQB

17. Likes:

TeamSelig (10-10-2013),TSJ55 (10-14-2013)

I will admit I was wrong about Peyton. The one thing that worries me about Peyton is wear and tear of a season coupled by playing in the cold weather. I don't think they are going to lose any time soon.

Turn Off Ads?