Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: francisco

francisco

Does anyone else see francisco as a lethargic and lazy ball player. I do not like what I've seen and heard so far. Dusty said only guy who came to spring training overweight, and just witnessed an run scoring error on an easy candy hop at third. I'm rooting that he isn't rolens back up at this point.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: francisco

well he has 25 days 14 hrs 5 mins 35 seconds to prove him self.

Looks pretty good at the plate. But if your opinion is accurate the problem becomes what to do with him.

I like Frazier to play there as the back-up anyway.
    I see great things in baseball. It's our game.

he has a lot of talent people complain about him all the time they should focus on the uselss stubbs

Im also rooting for Frazier to get the backup job, He also can play multiple positions and is a breath of fresh air in the clubhouse.

Francisco is out of options however so what would be done with him. The only option would be to trade him because surely he isnt getting released

Quote Originally Posted by nux fan View Post
    he has a lot of talent people complain about him all the time they should focus on the uselss stubbs
    Useless Stubbs?

yes two hundred strikeouts with little productivity is useless if he were not a first round draft pick he would have been released

yes two hundred strikeouts with little productivity is useless if he were not a first round draft pick he would have been released
    Serious post?!

Everyone wishes he would cut down on his Ks. Too bad you don't recognize he's top 5 in the league in stolen bases and runs scored, hits for power and is in the Gold Glove conversation in CF.

But yeah, the Reds should release him because his caliber of speed and ability is so easy to find.

too bad you cant appreciate francisco, io your blindness for love for a useless wasted first round pick

too bad you cant appreciate francisco, io your blindness for love for a useless wasted first round pick
    I can't even decipher that sentence, but I don't remember even making reference to Francisco.

KD1476

I guess I am in the minority. I believe that Francisco has the ability to be an outstanding player for the Reds. What am I basing it on? Just what he has done in the minors and winter leagues. He has the power and plus arm. I just do not want to give up on him this early. As far as his weight, it concerns me, but that is where the organization has to stay on him.

I agree, if francisoc were a first round pick and non dominican everyone here would love him

Quote Originally Posted by Number_Fourteen View Post
    Serious post?!
    Give him a break, this was his first actual baseball post, other than just naming past names.
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Turn Off Ads?